502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Best watch yo' self
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good lord almost 20 years later and you're all still slow, piston powered, low compression dang'r loving, don't-even-premix-your-gas, wanna-bes. Who wants to get drug by a 115hp lawnmower?

Automotive parking light Vehicle Tire Land vehicle Car

·
Mazda 12a powered Sandrail
4,571 Posts
Good lord almost 20 years later and you're all still slow, piston powered, low compression dang'r loving, don't-even-premix-your-gas, wanna-bes. Who wants to get drug by a 115hp lawnmower?
Bring it on you slow, Saab-loving, Anthony-Kiedis-hair-having mofo. I got .1 more liters of dorito for you. I’ll even spot you some non-operational 6-ports.

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

·
Best watch yo' self
2,384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bring it on you slow, Saab-loving, Anthony-Kiedis-hair-having mofo. I got .1 more liters of dorito for you. I’ll even spot you some non-operational 6-ports.
First off, you know damned good and well that my hair is at least three times as fabulous as Anthony Kiedis's, second, your 6-ports have enough carbon in them to make at least a few diamonds, shame that engine only has barely enough compression to start, else you might be able to make a few and sell them so you have enough money to pay your dear friend to fix the bin rot that is THIRDLY going to cause the drivers side of your rear axle to re-locate itself to the side of the Gene Snyder international raceway the moment we launch and I leave you waiting for AAA by yourself.

Just kidding, I'll wait with you.

[/QUOTE]
Calm down you two. There’s less torque between the two of you than your step dad’s Mercury Topaz on the way to his Ratt cover band practice. Never could figure out why your mom left me for him…
Wait that's right, after a decade you bought your car back and put a STOCK ECU IN IT after turning down a basically free Haltech. Sorry I haven't seen it on the road in so long I almost forgot it existed.

·
4,571 Posts
About to start blowing up people’s inboxes from beyond the grave…

@Nacho What kind of Minivan are you driving these days? Maybe a Previa so it’s at least mid-engined?

@Xtreme You old fart, what’s your next mod on your golf carts?

@emohn You still hung up on Barbie cars?

@boileralum Which Nissan Product are you upside down on now?

@C. Ludwig It’s time for your Tums and Ibuprofen

·
4,571 Posts
Calm down you two. There’s less torque between the two of you than your step dad’s Mercury Topaz on the way to his Ratt cover band practice. Never could figure out why your mom left me for him…
V8 Celica, Redline 3800rpm.

Reactions: MetaL-
1 - 10 of 10 Posts