502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone know a guy with a yellow evo? i was just behind him on outerloop all the way to newcut road. it was yellow, aem plate frane and what looked to be 3 inch exaust. very clean evo.

·
Registered
182 Posts
that was me, and my car is dirty as hell, it needs a bath bad! Yeah i seen you behind me and thought you were my buddie Justin, he has a red teg with HID's but i guesse i was mistaken.

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i was hoping you was goign to rip on it when we turned onto newcut but that cop was sitting at the gas station

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I saw both of you guys......I was like badass a yellow evo
...then badass a red teg....both nice cars

·
that's one!
2,196 Posts
that was me, and my car is dirty as hell, it needs a bath bad! Yeah i seen you behind me and thought you were my buddie Justin, he has a red teg with HID's but i guesse i was mistaken.
were you by chance the guy i might at HiLi pool over the summer...i had the grey eclipse?

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw both of you guys......I was like badass a yellow evo
...then badass a red teg....both nice cars
:loco: what where you driving?

·
Registered
804 Posts
I see the Yellow Evo almost every day. Dirty or not it is a good looking car!!!

·
Registered
804 Posts
I live off of New Cut and see you on the way to and from work. You work down the road from me off of Commerce Crossings. Is your name Brian?

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I live off of New Cut and see you on the way to and from work. You work down the road from me off of Commerce Crossings. Is your name Brian?
where do you live off newcut? i live off outerloop.

·
Registered
182 Posts
no its thomas, where do you work in commerce crossings? i see a silver wrx that sounds dirty as hell just about ev every day driving through there

·
Registered
804 Posts
The housing area across from Laura's flow place. I work at Flextronics at the end of Commerce Crossings (Just till I find something better).

Where do you live?

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The housing area across from Laura's flow place. I work at Flextronics at the end of Commerce Crossings (Just till I find something better).

Where do you live?
i live in like afterglow with my dad he had to move when him and mom my split up...:loco:

·
LEGG
6,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
man that is right around the corner from where i live. we should have a faildale meet. lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts