502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Respect My Authorita!!!!
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright i have up for sale a 360, i got it a year ago off ebay and i have had nothing go wrong with it at all, i am just tired of it and have no use for it anymore, it has not had the red ring of death ether, i have played it for around 5 months or so total, it comes with 23 games and a 65MB M card, it has the controller that come with it a cordless but i could not get it to work not sure why but of well, there is also a head set, and a cord controller that i bought for it that comes with it as well, here is the game list.

Kengo
Saints Row
Forza 2
Mass Effct
Amped 3
Elder Scrolls
Naruto dont ask lol
Battle Field 2
Tenchu Z
Need For Speed Carbon
Civil War
Blazing Angels
Assassins Creed
Dirt
Rain Bow Six Vegas
COD 2,3,and 4
Halo 3
Call Of Juarez
Test Drive
PGR 3,and 4

now on the games i dont have all of the cases for them before my house was broke into and i have old CD
s in the game cases because i keep them in a big CD case and they took the game cases and some other stuff when i was gone with the game system to a friends lol, but all this stuff is less then a year old and the price is $300 firm if i dont get that much oh well it dont matter to me, here is pics.

you can ether call me at # 1-606-297-4039 name is Nathan or PM me on here thanx.

·
Respect My Authorita!!!!
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol aww come on you know you got enough haha, yeah its a good deal i think anyways, i am just really bored of it and i am trying to move so i could use a lil more pocket money lol.

·
Punking bitches since 1984
9,817 Posts
I have the cash but how could we meet up?

P.S. What drive is in it?

·
Respect My Authorita!!!!
6,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no i dont have paypal, and not really looking for a TV, and i have no idea only way is to come to me because i have no license and no way other then ship it, and thats a pain in the ass, and i am not sure what drive it is, and PM replied.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
He's about 3 miles outside of Paintsville he said. If he weren't so far away I would pick this up :(

·
Doesn't have E.D.
3,824 Posts
wow, this is a steal, if you still have this next friday im all over it.

·
OH BOY!!!!
4,678 Posts
I'll buy it give me your number or call me. i might get it tonight. 644-6632 Danny

1 - 20 of 32 Posts