502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm looking for a small (or large, it dont matter) truck so i can haul some bricks and whatnot soon. I dont care how it looks, as long as it runs good.

My festiva runs good once warmed up, and drives great. Mine has a title, no ac or heat, stock radio works (dont ask me how), no power steering. Really fun car, i dont want to get rid of it but i do need a pickup bad. Doesn't drip any fluids, but does need a few maintenance items like oil and air filter changed.

Information about the festiva shell, both cars are red so they can swap colors and match:

Fester said:
Hey,
I don't know if you sold the Festiva, or if you are still have it or whatever, but whoever ends up with yours can have my shell for free if they want it.

You can post it in the ad if you are still trying to get rid of it, I didn't want to bump the post if you already sold your car.

The shell is straight and rust free. It's completely stripped of the interior and most of the glass. The floor and spare tire well are probably full of water, but mechanically it's complete, has AC.

I can link you to pics if you want to see it. It's a red '93. I bought it at the Poilce auction so I have no title for it.

Anyway, just thought I'd offer before I have it hauled off as scrap.

-James-
Pics of the buggy: http://ak.half-lifecreations.com/pictures/festiva/

oops move to wtb section plz

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$400

Fester said the shell has most the engine still in it, just a few parts and even the shell would run. I should be picking up the shell in a few weeks once i can get my friends trailer.

·
Show me them boobies!
5,135 Posts
Maybe something to try, however the heat only works out of the defroster on almost EVERY festiva I've seen. Might wanna give it a try. Not that heat is going to do much without a top.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts