502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So me and a buddy of mine was talking about the bugatti veyron and somehow he didnt know what it was, so i went to yahoo images, and searched it....and this picture popped up.....Im hopping its photoshoped.......If not, who the hell has that much money, and would do a thing like this? But seriously.....what the fuck, lol

·
SUVette
22,734 Posts
as bad as i hate to say it, it doesn't look like a photoshop job

edit: it's real. here's the story

Most people would be happy enough to stand out from the usual traffic with such cars as the Rolls Royce Phantom or even Bugatti’s Veyron. But Nigo, the maker of clothing label ‘Bathing Ape’ (BAPE) begs to differ! With that vivid pink hue, the Veyron looks like a ‘bathing ape’ has walked all over some Barbie car. At least this repainted Veyron has remained true to Bugatti's two-tone rule: the side panels get a rather unique pink and purple camo job, while the hood and rear panels are in solid Pepto pink.

·
back in KY.
2,483 Posts
if it were mine i'd say "yeah bitch I got my veyron painted pussy poppin pink, what about it?" just me..... lol

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, i guess you could look at it either way....One way, you got the money to not only get a veyron, but get a completely custom paint job. On the other hand......Its pink and purple.....haha

·
Drug Dealer
741 Posts
If it were given to me I would drive it, but if I had to buy it I would leave it the color I bought. :D Thats just me though, pink/purple are not my cup of colors.

·
booooost
17,574 Posts
I actually like it.

·
Super Moderator
12,796 Posts
Did LilMissNopiChik win the Powerball drawing?

Reactions: fenixracer819

·
I don't like you.
16,086 Posts
Did LilMissNopiChik win the Powerball drawing?
awaiting pic of new veyron tattoo...or maybe she will cover up the civic with this.

eh...its whatever. if you have the money, why the fuck not? you have the fastest car on the road, piss people off.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts