1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Get Fucked
32,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Libertarian
4,480 Posts
I'll sell my 2000 Police car. More like 4 grand though. Doubt he would want it but it isn't bad on gas and is reliable as hell. It was a Missouri car.

·
boosted family car ;)
2,259 Posts
94 z28 camaro auto 200k on the chassis but only 90k on the motor with papers very clean car 4800

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
i have my 99 Si for sale, but it'll be a lil more than 5k. i can bring it closer to his price range if i take parts off of it i suppose...

·
Libertarian
4,480 Posts
No problems except some hail damage. Clean title. 108,000 miles. Runs A1.

·
Premium Member
6,518 Posts
reliable, something that doesn't require a lot of maintenance.

Well I guess that leaves my car out.

·
Banned
1,513 Posts
buddy has a 89 turbo supra for sale details are 89 supra non turbo converted to a turbo with a full engine swap. 5 speed, paint is blue and it is a targa sport top(roof comes off), nice inside and all around very small rust on one quarter panel, needs alittle work, clutch and brakes and a tune up, which he will do and is included in the price, i have built them and done extensive work to them, so i can help with anything needed, he will include some performance parts like a 3in downpipe and such. not salvaged, good title, 3500 with all the work done and ready to drive or 3k with you doing it all( i would pay the extra 500 for a clutch change, tires, brakes and tune up parts) pm me if interested

·
Registered
851 Posts
1997 Red Jeep Cherokee, 4 door, 150K , 4 wheel drive, 4 Liter inline six-cylinder, auto tranny. Just did routine maintenance on it including oil change, thermostat, water pump and belt 700 miles ago. Comes with an alpine cd player. Great first car for someone learning how to drive in the snow. $4000

I"ll send you pics if you're interested.

·
HEMI
1,642 Posts
the talon has a turbo!!! plus the motor and tranny both have less than 10k on them... just needs paint

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
my car... :D . We can set up payments...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts