502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanting to buy 2 UofL basketball tickets for any and/or all of the remaining home games. Have season tickets you don't use and want to get rid of? Let me know. I don't need floor tickets and I don't mind sitting up at the top. Just let me know what you have.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump, really want these!

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
I dont have any tickets. But if you've never been to a Womens basketball game you should probably check one out. I went to the Uconn game saturday and it was pretty fun. Better yet it was actually free. First sell out in womens basketball history at UL. Just a suggestion.

Edit: Oh and I think it only costs $5 for a regular ticket.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I mean, women's games are cool. But I am looking to buy UofL mens tickets.

·
Just a reminder...
13,805 Posts
I need me some tickets too.

How many do you need? I have a friend who has two tickets to a few games he can't go to.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2 let me know what games he has, where the tickets are and what he wants for all of the games.

·
Swagger of a champion
4,383 Posts
www.ticketsnow.com still has tickets for nearly all the home games, some at the top going for less than face value. Andy and I just got some for the Marquette game on Thursday. Only downfall is the ridiculous shipping fee.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yah, we are going to do that. Just thought if someone on 502 was selling them then I would take them up on that. :)

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bump

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
last bump before I get these somewhere else...

·
Swagger of a champion
4,383 Posts
www.ticketsnow.com still has tickets for nearly all the home games, some at the top going for less than face value. Andy and I just got some for the Marquette game on Thursday. Only downfall is the ridiculous shipping fee.
I withdraw this statement. I assumed all tickets for games are face value $28, so we thought we were getting a deal. Well $22 per ticket and $25 shipping later, the tickets arrived with face value of EIGHT FUCKING DOLLARS.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
call the police on that one. I am sure they could trace the people down and get them for scalping.

·
Get Fucked
32,630 Posts

·
taking care of business
4,896 Posts
face value for student tickets is $8... try insidetheville website or stubhub

·
Swagger of a champion
4,383 Posts
face value for student tickets is $8... try insidetheville website or stubhub
Thanks for the tip. Yeah it says right on the ticket "STUDENT" but this is the site that UofL's athletics site links you to for tickets. The tickets came from California too :dunno:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts