502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Seth Tecnica International
19,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a video card capable of hooking up to my hdtv. Don't need anything super special, just something that will allow me to hook up my DVI out to HDMI in on the TV.

Let me know what you have(model number), and how much you want. I can meet up in the afternoons.

·
Violated...
2,854 Posts
I've got an AGP All-in-Wonder 7500. Does DVI out, also acts as a TV Capture card and has a breakout cable/box w/ several different video inputs.

Shoot me an offer if you're interested... not sure what it would go for.

-Erik

·
WhiteTrash Racing!!!
2,847 Posts
get on tigerdirect.com they have some really good deals and are fast with there shipping..

·
19,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I've got an AGP All-in-Wonder 7500. Does DVI out, also acts as a TV Capture card and has a breakout cable/box w/ several different video inputs.

Shoot me an offer if you're interested... not sure what it would go for.

-Erik
Does it have a VGA output as well?

·
19,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just realized that I need a card with a DVI out as well as a VGA out, so I can continue using my current monitor.

·
Registered
325 Posts
newegg.com if your not worried about playing high end games or any kind of graphic design you should be able to order one from there anywhere from $20.00-$1,000 they are a very well known company good shipping and if anything breaks or is defective they replace the item ive bought probably 300 items from them i love them.

·
Moderator (again)
12,752 Posts
newegg.com if your not worried about playing high end games or any kind of graphic design you should be able to order one from there anywhere from $20.00-$1,000 they are a very well known company good shipping and if anything breaks or is defective they replace the item ive bought probably 300 items from them i love them.
newegg is the hottness, that is where we order all of our cards for work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts