502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
WTF is a 57B swap???
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a 2nd gen RX-7. Preferably white. 89-91 would be nice, but I'm also considering 86-88. It doesn't have to be a TII, but I would at least like it to have the big brakes and 5-lug wheels. Rolling chassis or complete runner. Let me know what you've got!

·
WTF is a 57B swap???
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
why not a turbo'd 1st 5,500?
Sorry man, I can't do a first gen... even though I bet yours is pretty fun to drive. G/L with the sale.

you would have to be looking after we just sold kayla's old one. i'll let you know if i find something
Did she sell it already? I told her to let me know once you guys came up with a price, but never heard back.. No biggie. Let me know if you find another one... or if you want to sell her S5 TII :naughty:

·
Banned
8,942 Posts
Actually it's been a while since ive seen any locally, check no pistons and rx7 club though. I've got 3 of them sitting at my house but the only one i'd give up is stripped, lol.

BTW, my friend has Kayla's old car, he is liking it alot BTW.

Oh, on top of that, david was selling his car only 2 months or so ago i think, shouldve been looking then.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
try speedforsale.com....rx-7s are what they mostly sale and there located in atlanta. think they have a lot of 93-95s. might want to check it out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts