502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Yeah but in some area's it only has pictures from like 8 years ago. Both Google, and Microsoft need to get with the picture and update the photographs.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
My Vic is still in the driveway of my parents house on maps.live.com. Wonder if I can find the Z in Texas or wherever I was as at last time they updated.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
Of course. All I said was the aerial shots taken of Louisville are not very old.
the one of my house is within the last year. I see my neighbors new trees...

·
showing you who's boss!!
12,245 Posts
Fail.

·
I love this song!!!
2,114 Posts
Ok let me just edit this all together. My house looks pretty recent. That white car...not even on the right side of the road as my house backs up to the school. DUH!!! Hello having a blonde moment!

·
WHY DID YOU TURN??!!?
5,893 Posts
google earth is old, but they have such a massive database to have to refresh, you can go almost anywhere in the world. but look at the difference in google earth and live of papa johns house.

google:

Live:

·
booooost
17,574 Posts
How do I do the satellite images?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Pics of our house were taken between Jan. and March '07. My dog died in early January and his grave is in the pics. And our horse died in March, but she's still alive in the pics. :hs:

Google Earth pics of our house are prolly about 5 years old.

·
3 shots to the dome
1,794 Posts
google earth is old, but they have such a massive database to have to refresh, you can go almost anywhere in the world. but look at the difference in google earth and live of papa johns house.

google:

Live:
where is his house at, i've heard stories about it. is it near Anchorage or something?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts