81 - 100 of 105 Posts

·
Hey, Sexy Lady
3,866 Posts
Sup fuckers.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Ditto, and the damn multi quote doesn't work either.

For that matter, I haven't been able to use smilies in a minute
When have you needed to use multi quote in the past 5 years? There aren't enough new posts to need it.

What are you people even doing here? This is a sad sight.

·
50th Anniversary
4,114 Posts
Only to try and ward off any newbies and bots that randomly bump 14 year old threads and to see Seth's CRX updates.

Mods, get shook!
He now has a S2K as well!

BTW, this place blows now. :Sadbanana:

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Seth Tecnica International
19,154 Posts
Only to try and ward off any newbies and bots that randomly bump 14 year old threads and to see Seth's CRX updates.

Mods, get shook!
I come back to see if anyone has checked on the CRX. Haha! I haven't done much to it lately, so not many updates. I've got new photos, but really just been spamming up Instagram.

·
Premium Member
6,518 Posts
I come back to see if anyone has checked on the CRX. Haha! I haven't done much to it lately, so not many updates. I've got new photos, but really just been spamming up Instagram.

What’s your Instagram? Miss seeing your work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
My buddy is looking at a CRX project. It would be cool see your set up for reference.

·
Moderator (again)
12,752 Posts
pushed the mr2 out and washed it the other day, so now i'm looking to copy my fs thread to make sure I can remember everything that is done to it.

81 - 100 of 105 Posts