502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
How can I get my password reset if I don't remember my email from when I registered? Or did I manage to do overlook that...

I had like 6 email changes back then and none of them seem to work, or exist anymore. Sad day.
email these people [email protected]

provide the username to the account and the last known email you think works for it. Response time is atrocious but they'll get it going for you

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
I think that sums it up.

Facebook has killed forums, and the worst part is that Google doesn't catalog FB groups so you can't find anything. When searching for anything, how to do xyz, you can typically see answers from forums ending around 2012. It really stinks that the collective knowledge just isn't out there any longer. At least Evom is still active, but that site is going to have a limited life since Mitsubishi isn't making the Evo any longer.

Are there any car meets any longer or any other sites that actually have active memberships? I used to use the for sale section on here all of the time, and preferred it since you typically knew people on here vs a craigslist.
There are few that pop up. But A lot of groups are making them invite only do to the ever popular issue of stupid people doing stupid things.

A few people are trying to bring back the old Best Buy meet spot and I am working on getting some locations locked in.

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
All of the local facebook groups don't seem interested in moving, they all think the shitty FB layout is just fine :dunno: Probably doesn't help that NONE OF THE OWNERS have shown any interest in actually doing anything with the site, besides blow hot air...
It's sad. The reason I prefer forums is that anyone can search a topic and it's all organized into a particular section.

Facebook just sucks because there is no organization at all. Unless you search the group and half the time it doesn't even work.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.