502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
The car's sound system is one thing that I really focus on. I love listening to music so I want the sound system in my car to be the best. So can everyone tell me which car audio system is the best?
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
41 Posts
How much do you wanna spend lol? Your kinda asking a loaded question.

you should get dual from Walmart it’s probably the best bang for your buck. Don’t forget your scosche radio harness and get some boss 6x9’s. Wire up your Dual amp with speaker wire just run 2 wires together and tape them with masking tape. You need to use only the blue one! not any other color. It’s important... trust me.

then run your new heavy duty power wire from the battery and run the wires under the car near or as close to the exhaust as possible you may even want to zip tie them to the exhaust. Then pop your trunk and put the wires in. Plug the your power wire and run your RCA cables for sound. I suggest running them from the back of the CD player to the roof and then drill a hole in the trunk and place your rca cable inside and hook it to the amp. Make sure you place black duct tape over the 6 inch hole you will be drilling on your trunk.

add a ground by adding exactly 16 pairs speaker wires from the negative on the amp to the red wire under your back seat.

Let me know if you have any other questions

1 - 2 of 2 Posts