502 Street Scene Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
mr20turbo said:
word is koetters are building a highway straight through the bottoms for a quicker entrance to the highway......
they've been trying to get that project approved for years and nothing's come out of it, at least not that I've ever heard. they should just do us all a favor and move to an industrial park instead of trying to "improve" things out here in the sticks. sorry, I'm kinda bitter about the subject and I don't like the Koetters, but that's a completely different topic.

·
I'm a dick
4,073 Posts
Unregistered said:
they've been trying to get that project approved for years and nothing's come out of it, at least not that I've ever heard. they should just do us all a favor and move to an industrial park instead of trying to "improve" things out here in the sticks. sorry, I'm kinda bitter about the subject and I don't like the Koetters, but that's a completely different topic.
touchy touchy......:p :p :p :p :hitit:

·
Registered
19 Posts
how local? Highwater is right across the river in Indiana and its decent for an ATV although more fun in a jeep/truck.

Livingston, Badlands, Land Between the Lakes, etc., it just depends on how far you want to travel.
Highwater is Private Property. Please stay off. People have torn down private property signs, cut chains blocking access to the property, made huge ruts, cut trees, broken bottles, burned cars, flipped 4 wheelers, and now have attacked people who told the they we not allowed on the property. One of them is in Floyd County Jail for attempted murder. Just because my grandpa was not able to get back there for years and the property was used illegally does not give anyone the right to assume they are entitled because they have been there before. This is private property. Please be considerate and stay off of the property.

·
Registered
19 Posts
How close is Highwater? Pretty decent truck trails??
Highwater is Private Property. Please stay off. People have torn down private property signs, cut chains blocking access to the property, made huge ruts, cut trees, broken bottles, burned cars, flipped 4 wheelers, and now have attacked people who told the they we not allowed on the property. One of them is in Floyd County Jail for attempted murder. Just because my grandpa was not able to get back there for years and the property was used illegally does not give anyone the right to assume they are entitled because they have been there before. This is private property. Please be considerate and stay off of the property.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts