502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
I'm a dick
4,073 Posts
mr20turbo said:
obviously you havent been out there lately, considering it has been demolished for a highway...

1/2 of highwater is illegal to ride on, and the owner is very serious about keeping people off of his property.
actually i was out there 2 weeks ago. looked fine to me

went threw about 3/4 of the trails out there. didn't see a thing

plan on going this weekend or somet time soon before it gets cold and shit

·
I'm a dick
4,073 Posts
been on both sides of the lake. came down by the apts. up there and drove down around those trails and then went across the lake and road all the way to borden. there is a couple of trails we didn't go on becuase of fallen trees. we didn't ride on the other side of the damn, if you are looking at the damn, not the side were there are trails going up the hill but the other end of the damn were it goes into the hill. those trails over there are coverd with trees that have fallen

·
I'm a dick
4,073 Posts
Unregistered said:
they've been trying to get that project approved for years and nothing's come out of it, at least not that I've ever heard. they should just do us all a favor and move to an industrial park instead of trying to "improve" things out here in the sticks. sorry, I'm kinda bitter about the subject and I don't like the Koetters, but that's a completely different topic.
touchy touchy......:p :p :p :p :hitit:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.