502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Ecu HackAr
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bored on a friday night and its cold, so what else is there to do but drink :falldown:. First time i've tried this beer and I highly recommend it. Tecate, has a smooth taste it is like drinking budlight with out the aftertaste, which is my favorite beer or was????????.

Have any of you all tried this beer before?

·
The Heartbeat of America
2,486 Posts
pricey?

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
Funny thing about Corona is its the equivalent Nati Light here. The lime came into play to keep the flies out of the beer. Yet here you pay a premium for it. Do mexicans pay a premium for Bud Light?

·
\""/ + ( . Y . )
18,730 Posts
i had some dos equis down in cancun, it was amazing. kind of like getting red stripe on tap in cancun.

i dont know about tecate, i always thought it was cheap stuff. if budlight was your favorite beer i dont know if i can trust your opinions.

·
Ecu HackAr
6,059 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i had some dos equis down in cancun, it was amazing. kind of like getting red stripe on tap in cancun.

i dont know about tecate, i always thought it was cheap stuff. if budlight was your favorite beer i dont know if i can trust your opinions.
well buy a six pack and post up your feelings..........

·
Dealer in Destructive Service
4,925 Posts
If you want Cerveza, Pacifico is where it's at. Tecate and Dos Equis is good too tho :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts