502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
No longer the monkey butt!
1,248 Posts
I am going to be in Illinois Sunday....

If i was going to be in town, I would attempt to steal your spare when you werent looking. :)

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Hey corey are you going anywhere local saturday?? I am dying to try out these tires but I have to work sunday.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
a few are going back off 111

not sure what time i believe around 1 or 2. some of the same guys from offroad Rage. I still heading to HNH with about 5 trailers. Some of you guys need to give HNH another try. Don't let the MUD turn you away.

·
Riddle's Auto Refinishing
1,595 Posts
not sure what time i believe around 1 or 2. some of the same guys from offroad Rage. I still heading to HNH with about 5 trailers. Some of you guys need to give HNH another try. Don't let the MUD turn you away.
You mean the guys from Fast Lane. Off Road Rage is no longer in business.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Where at on 111? I live around there and haven't heard of this? Is it public?

·
No longer the monkey butt!
1,248 Posts
Several hours of fun is better than driving an hour to HNH and being stuck all day i'd think.

Looks like fun...doesnt look like the toyota got in deep enough though haha

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The Yota had to cross just to the left of the suburban several times. Water over the headlights even had to pour water out of the air box. I saw what that pit did to the SportTrac. I knew with only having 33's to stay away.:wadel::loco::madrun:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
It took JC's Dodge on Rockwells to pull Randall out. While pulling the Bumper clear off and popping the back doors open. They finally snatched him out but not sure what they attached to after the bumper came off. I tried for an hour but with no rear bumper and no way to tie off the truck. It was hopless

·
Can Raw time The Stig!
7,101 Posts
It took JC's Dodge on Rockwells to pull Randall out. While pulling the Bumper clear off and popping the back doors open. They finally snatched him out but not sure what they attached to after the bumper came off. I tried for an hour but with no rear bumper and no way to tie off the truck. It was hopless

His Bumper came off and the back doors popped open.:eek: Holy cow. Was the truck able to drive itself home after being pulled out? Sounds like it might be about two inches longer.:loco:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It pulled itself off the trails and was trailered home. The guys in the jeep and samuri took some video and pics I will try to get them to post them.

·
Registered
305 Posts
yes it made it back to to trailor with oil pressure going from 0 to 30 all the way, that hole clamed a bumper, motor, drivers door glass and the quarter and frame to be bend but I'm thinking about cuting back half off or making a buggy out of it. Who up to wheeling this weekend I have a drive shaft in the blazer and heading to Taylorville who want to go??????????
Thanks to Cory, Jc and Tony for all the help on getting 6000 pounds unstuck

1 - 17 of 17 Posts