502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
inappropriate.
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
+Rep to the first person to tell me what these do. It's Mitsu part number MD372347 and is labeled "Washer, Rocker Cover, 6.4" and says there are 13 of them. (Thanks CAPS).

·
Keeping it real
9,573 Posts
Where did they come from? I mean they could just be Valve Cover washers for the spark plug cover. Just make sure all your nuts and bolts have washers and you'll be fine.

·
inappropriate.
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! So I do need them? Will any regular washer of similar size work?? I'm missing at least two.
The washers came from here:

·
Do you like waffles?
2,386 Posts
From the distance in the picture it looks like a shift linkage bushing... :dunno: I'd trust Keeler on that one though.. Lol

·
yumyv8
260 Posts
i'm 100% sure

theres no washers on the bolts to my coil packs...

theres no washers on the bolts to my spark plug cover....

:confused:

then again the motors been out of my car and apart idk how many times. i have a 1gallon bag of extra shit.

·
inappropriate.
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i'm 100% sure

theres no washers on the bolts to my coil packs...

theres no washers on the bolts to my spark plug cover....

:confused:

then again the motors been out of my car and apart idk how many times. i have a 1gallon bag of extra shit.
ahHa! FSM...

hey kyspeed, how much for your gallon of extra shit? LOL. You can expect some PMs while I reassemble my car. Thanks.

·
yumyv8
260 Posts
ahHa! FSM...

hey kyspeed, how much for your gallon of extra shit? LOL. You can expect some PMs while I reassemble my car. Thanks.
pretty sure theres no washers to the bolts on the coil packs..

and theres no washers on the bolts to the spark plug cover......

......... which leaves the other two spots pointed out..

all my extra bolts are from.
bumperbeams
ic sprayer
windshield washer spayer
evap
etc...etc...

·
Keeping it real
9,573 Posts
Well shit I didn't know you had all that apart. Now that I think about I have seen those before and IIRC they're for the bumper. I may be wrong on this as I've my car in a million pieces before but that's what it makes me think off. Regardless as long as everything that looks like it needs washers has them you'll be fine.

·
blarg
7,110 Posts
a hunsky says they're the valve cover washers, they kinda stick to the metal washers above that the screw compresses on em. I just took mine off, so it's fresh in my mind. I'll take pics tonight Jeff.

any rubber washer would do I'd say.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts