502 Street Scene Forums banner

41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Drag & Destroy
1,041 Posts
Interesting idea. I have some credit I would be interested in getting rid of/making smaller. What a service such as this cost?

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
to the guy that left me a message: im sorry but i deleted your voicemail, please give me a call or shoot me a pm on here, thanks.

·
MTV Please pimp my ride
696 Posts
In your original post you stated that 75% of Americans have serious inaccuracies on their credit report - If Im in the 25% thats totally legit do you determine early on whether anything can be improved or will I be paying $99/mo for 6 months with little or no benefit?

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
there is a chance that nothing will come off but 99 times out of 100 even some/most of the legit stuff comes off because the creditor makes a mistake in reporting it so they are required to remove it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i just pulled my credit report and I thought i owed like 30,000 plus on bills. However when I looked at it my report it showed that most of them had been charged off and closed, only owing like 4,500 . Can I get these off of my report?? I was gonna do a chapter 13 awhile back and some accounts just closed and charged them off because I was doing that. Am I stuck with these on my report?? Also it says chapter 13 dismissed, is that bad? Any help would be great!! I never filed a 13

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
if anyone hasn't had any questions answered or has yet to sign up with us but is still intrested please give me your number and i'll have one of the execs call you, you can also call the office number that i posted in the new thread.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts