502 Street Scene Forums banner

21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Pullin You.
1,471 Posts
So your saying if i have credit card debt you can erase it. (spelling)

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
no, we can erase anything thats not yours, and anything the bureaus have made a mistake on when they reported it (which is alot)

·
Pullin You.
1,471 Posts
well considering i only have had two credit cards and after i read everything about your company i really could just pay them 99 a month. i am only about $1000 in debt. but i dont have the money because i am moving out.

·
Banned
112 Posts
no, we can erase anything thats not yours, and anything the bureaus have made a mistake on when they reported it (which is alot)
is there an guarantee on results or a money back guarantee cause i have many things i am disputing......and not really sure what i'm doing......

·
Wooo Wooo Watch This!!
1,435 Posts
I need help with my credit. My credit is so bad they won't take my cash. Where can I get a credit report at?? How do Student Loans affect your credit if you are still in school??

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
you would have to either come in my office or better yet, go to privacyguard.com

·
Big George!!!!!!!!!!
273 Posts
These guys have really made a difference on my report!! They have deleted over 10 accounts on my reports. My score has gone up over 60 points since working with them an I still have 1.5 months left on my contract.

·
Doesn't have E.D.
3,824 Posts
hmm. I sent you a PM a week or two ago, and never got a reply.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
sorry to all that didnt get replies for a while i was moving and didnt have internet. all are replied to now.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Well I have all legitimate debt but I will hit you up after vacation and see how u can help me rebuild or at least get a grasp on my debt.

·
Banned
8,942 Posts
If you owe money to more than one agency, what can be done to help get everything paid off for the least amount possible?

·
Banned
8,942 Posts
would you be able to find out who i owe money to? i cant exactly remember all of them, at least progressive, us bank, credit one bank, and chase bank, though the chase one im going to just handle myself since it isnt very much.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts