502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who is Credit Dusters?

Credit Dusters is an integrity-driven consulting firm that specializes in working with you if you cannot currently get financing due to credit issues. Our goal is to get your credit cleaned up in a short period of time and put you in the position to get the loan you want.

What can we do for you?
In the world of finance we have seen the credit guidelines steadily tighten over the last several months. Clients that used to have credit easily accessible to them are finding it more and more difficult to get the financing options they need. We are looking to be a strategic partner to you and/or your clients. Imagine in just a few short months (typically 60-120 days) your credit being where it needs to be and being able to get a car, loan, mortgage, or even the insurance rates you deserve.

How do we get the credit cleaned up?
First of all, we are NOT a Consumer Credit Counseling firm (CCS). Our service does not hinder the credit buying process in any way. We truly clean up your credit. We do not pay your bills for you.
We work under the premise that 75% of Americans have serious inaccuracies on their credit report. We utilize the Fair Credit Reporting Act as well as several other Federal Laws that protect the consumer's rights. We put the burden of proof back on the credit bureaus to prove to us that the derogatory information on your client's credit is truly theirs. We work on several levels to dispute and validate ALL of the derogatory information and most of the time are extremely successful at having those items completely removed.
We also work extensively on educating you on how to establish new lines of credit. We understand that without having lines of credit the credit scoring system will not give you the score you deserve.

How long is the process?
We work with you for a period of six months. However, we have seen the required results in a much shorter time period if you are motivated and work with us.

How much does it cost?
We are here to help you. We have made our service accessible to all that are serious about getting their credit cleaned up for life. We charge a $99 set up fee and then $99 a month for a six month period. We do not charge additional fees for the spouse if they would like to take advantage of our services as well.

Talbott Manecke, Account Executive
Credit Dusters, LLC
Phone: 812.989.7418
Efax: 714.276.6975
Email: [email protected]
Web: www.creditdusters.com
We are a member of the Better Business Bureau

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
we currently have over 500 clients working with us, we are completly results driven, if they were not happy with us we would go out of business. we have REMOVED repo's, all sorts of collections, discharged bankruptcies, medical debt, late payments, the list goes on... we have had great results with customers from several large companies in the local area such as Kia, First Liberty Financial, Buyowner.com, Klein Homes, Remax, etc...

if you have any questions feel free to call, email, or pm me.

also, if you are thinking about filing for bankruptcy, DONT!!!! talk with me before you do anything, we have stopped several people from filing(and not by consolidating their bills), just talk to me and I will see what we can do.

·
Banned
191 Posts
my moms needs this but she dont have money to pay bills just 99 a month

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
trevorctr said:
my moms needs this but she dont have money to pay bills just 99 a month
are you saying she doesnt have money to pay this or this is the most she could pay? because we delete the dept, not pay it off.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if they dont follow the rules when reporting it, they have to delete it.

·
Registered
879 Posts
talbott said:
if they dont follow the rules when reporting it, they have to delete it.
Explain.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
equifax, trans union, and experion are too backed up with all the people using credit these days to keep proper records and to follow all the rules set in place to protect the consumer. we hold them to those laws, and they delete the negative credit. also, many of the debt that is correct has not been reported correctly on your credit and is causing it to drop further than it should, so we make sure they re-report it correctly.

·
Kung-Fu Treachery
6,518 Posts
This is correct. I didn't know you did this kind of thing. I started doing this kind of thing for myself about a year ago. I had an embarrassing 480 credit score. I'm now up to 620 after removing some of that crap off of my record. I'd recommend anybody out there with a tarnished record to do this. I may be sending you my wife to help her fix some things on her credit.

·
SUVette
22,734 Posts
i've had to have a lawyer go after capitol one before because they reported illegally on my credit report. they settled out of court with a decent amount of money paid to me, deleted all account of me ever being with them, and paid off my debt to them.

a very small percentage of people really know what's on their credit report, and even less know whether the laws have been followed accordingly.

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
your absolutely right, most people just get dizzy and pass out when thinking about fighting with credit, thats why we're doing this.

·
hip-hop and hatch-backs
2,438 Posts
What can do you for someone that has no credit at all?

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
if you have no credit at all you dont need to go through our program, what you need to do is go to US bank and get a secured credit card for $300.00 that will give you the best start possible. you give the bank 300, they give you a card for 300, you use it and pay it like a regular credit card, and when you cancel it they give you your 300.00 back that they were holding as collateral.

·
Big George!!!!!!!!!!
273 Posts
Maybe u can help me out I have like 38 bad credits on my report an all of them are paid off!!!! Seems like I read somewhere that after pay off still takes 7 yrs after that to go off ur report!! WtF
If u can delete these issue's off my credit report I'll be talking with u real soon!!!!!!

·
Two tons of FWD awesomeness..
7,616 Posts
My wife and I are talking about selling and moving, and our credit checked out fine 3 years ago when we got a loan (maybe 670s?..I don’t remember exactly).

We haven’t done anything bad financially since then, so would it be any benefit in today’s market to use this service to squeak up a few points? Would it lower our next home loan rate?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts