502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mitsubitshi Eclipse GSX
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought this car about a month ago and it can with a Huge Precision turbo. It has a 4 inch intake, .63 A/R on the hot side T3/T4. Here are acouple of pics of it. I need to get it rebuilt and I need a new compressor side turbin. If you guys don't rebuild turbo could you tell me who does or just order me a new rebuild kit for it? Thanks in advance, Daniel

·
Ecu HackAr
6,059 Posts
cool do you not understand all the details in just "throwing in" a compressor wheel? weight, tolerance's, clearance's ect ect ect. making 1 good 16g out of 8 bad one's. thats one thing, but this is dumb. and way to go in a vendors section and advertise your service's you are a tool.

Dude wtf is your problem, I say I have something laying around if he wants it thats fine. Regradless he will have to get it balanced if he pays someone else to do it or buy left over parts. I am not going out of my way to sell a fucking 5 dollar compressor wheel. Talk about a fucking tool, any ways I am done whoring. And oh gosh please don't take away my weak sauce rep, it doesn't mean anything nor do I care about it. It's only upsets noobs.

·
Registered
12,052 Posts
Bill does not rebuild turbos, however, you may try calling precision directly, or Diesel Injection in Louisville and see what they have to say. I know DI is a Garrett dealer, so they could probably do it.

·
Mitsubitshi Eclipse GSX
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks guys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts