1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Idiot Toleration Expert
3,710 Posts
welcome....you're in arizona?

·
Built 2.2L Stroker 5sgte
4,140 Posts
arizona.. hmm i like that addicted to boost shirt lol ... i would never wear it tho

·
That funky monkey
1,401 Posts
STREET HEAT MOTORSPORTS

What's going on guys!?!? Thanks for the warm welcome!

Here are a few pics of the shop.

In the beginning...

Etch, prep, stain...

THIS IS NOW...

Some of you may or may not recognize my car, but I used to go to alot of the 502ss meets back in the day...

My previous ride(SOLD)

***Most of the information about STREET HEAT MOTORSPORTS can be found on my site, but I will get more detailed information about the shop & what we have to offer 502streetscene in the next few days!***

·
Lowwww
2,411 Posts
Is that all you have is clothing, do you sell parts on your website...btw, im diggin the " I Like Girls Who Like Cars" shirt..gonna have to buy that soon.

·
That funky monkey
1,401 Posts
Is that all you have is clothing, do you sell parts on your website...btw, im diggin the " I Like Girls Who Like Cars" shirt..gonna have to buy that soon.
HCivic92, yeah...at this point, apparel is all we have listed on our online store. However, as I get more familiar with what 502ss needs, I will adapt & cater to the demands this forum needs & I'll post the best deals I have available to you & to the rest of the forum.

Let me know if I can get you that "I like girls who like cars" shirt...we are offering a free shipping deal thru December 31st!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts