1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Edited the Ninja User Text
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From Accuweather...

High - 70
Low - 38

100% chance of rain, some severe storms may produce large hail, wind gusts to 46mph (in and out of storms).

Intellicast Radar summary (8:45am)Click for big:

Cell tops already at 35,000-45,000 feet with movement up to 62knots in cells and 81 knots elsewhere?!
You don't even see this in the summer. At least there is no rotation in the atmosphere yet.

Last night the UPS pilots were calling 48kts constant at 3,000 feet. Right now they are between 60-80kts at 3,000 feet. You won't see any cessnas today!

Only in the Ohio Valley.

IBpowergoesout.

·
Dances on the Redline.
2,945 Posts
Yeah, welcome to the Ohio Valley, where God sends all the leftover weather from all over the world.

·
Edited the Ninja User Text
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Edit... we now have 2 areas with rotation and possible tornadic vortex signature.

·
Mazda 12a powered Sandrail
4,567 Posts
Only in the Ohio Valley.
You guys haven't been paying attention! There's been wacky shit going on across the lower 48 the past few days. Cali got a big storm (for them anyways) and yesterday temps were above 68 in places like Michigan. There were tornados touching down all over the the midwest last night!

·
has nice headlights
16,048 Posts
You guys haven't been paying attention! There's been wacky shit going on across the lower 48 the past few days. Cali got a big storm (for them anyways) and yesterday temps were above 68 in places like Michigan. There were tornados touching down all over the the midwest last night!
OMG RUN! It's global warming!

·
The P stands for Awesome
6,519 Posts
It was supposed to start last night and go all through out the day from what I remember, I still havent seen any rain...

·
Blevins Girl!!!
5,245 Posts
Me and one of my co-workers went walking on our lunch break yesterday and today. The temps are perfect... the wind, not so much lol. It got hard to walk a few times.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts