502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Ad maiorem Dei gloriam
8,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah in ughh...2 more years. I'll get on it.
I just wish we did more with FIFA. We have MLS but nobody really cares and when the FIFA World Cup rolls around, its not like anyone really cares if America isnt in it anyways.

·
Just a reminder...
13,805 Posts
I just wish we did more with FIFA. We have MLS but nobody really cares and when the FIFA World Cup rolls around, its not like anyone really cares if America isnt in it anyways.
Soccer just doesn't have the fan base here.

·
Ad maiorem Dei gloriam
8,468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Soccer just doesn't have the fan base here.
I know :hs: Its a shame too. Its probably one of the most physically demanding sports to play. Americans probably dont like it because the games normally are something like 1-0 or they end in a tie haha

·
Just a reminder...
13,805 Posts
I know :hs: Its a shame too. Its probably one of the most physically demanding sports to play. Americans probably dont like it because the games normally are something like 1-0 or they end in a tie haha
When the Galaxy brought Beckham over the interest definitely gained some points. Give it time.

American's do tend to like more action, IMO, most just don't know how to enjoy a good game of soccer.

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
In my opinion soccer is the most exciting sport to play and watch in person. On T.V. not so much. It's not as exciting because in pro soccer there is an ungodly amount of passing across the field.

·
LADIES! Do you ever...
1,882 Posts
It means quoted for truth
Edit: beat you to it lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts