502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a small garage to rent or even a lot that's not completely unsafe.

I need to be able to work/store a least 2 vehicles and do not own any air tools so noise is very minimal. I would not be tuning on the location so no worries about high reving honda's pissing off the neighborhood if there is one. I can only work after 5pm and weekends so I wont be at the location 24/7. Just simply need a place to turn wenches.

If you have any leads or have a spot please get back with me looking to find something in the Southern Indiana area but would be willing to accept something in Louisville if it was a garage even a 1 car would work.

Thanks!
Larry

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
dude, nobody is going to rent you a garage or do your j swap. Sell all this broken crap and buy a simple running car so you can get to work/school. Then when you have your own garage and tools attempt a swap.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
dude, nobody is going to rent you a garage or do your j swap. Sell all this broken crap and buy a simple running car so you can get to work/school. Then when you have your own garage and tools attempt a swap.
I own quite a few running and perfectly driving cars. 2 RSX Type-S's, Boosted GSR Integra, and a jeep. My bad for needing a larger space to work on them other projects. And actually having the motivation to do work.

And for the record I work as a EE in a RE lab so I think i'm good on my day job.

Excuse me for being busy with a real job and wanting to pay someone to do a motor swap. And god forbid I look for a garage OH NO.

Would be different if i was asking for free work but i'm just trying to get a service done by someone who might need money on a CAR website of all places. My apologies for for wanting to rent a work space. I know how crazy that sounds people needing space to work on.

As dead as this place is you just continue to spread the issues and make this worse then it already is. Sounds like your just salty you have no online fuck buddies anymore.

lol

:loco::loco::loco::loco:

:dnpzm:

·
S&W 500 4" ported barrel :)
1,792 Posts
^^^ Don't let the OG trolls get to you man, they enjoy it when you buck up. lol
Anyways, I've got a friend who was renting a small two car garage on a lot, but decided it wasnt what he wanted to do right now. Its right in the heart of Taylorsville, if you want to take a look, shoot me a pm with your number if you do and I'll get ahold of him and get you in contact with the people.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I’ve been here longer then him lol I think my main account that I got locked out. Was started in like 2003

I’ve been around longer the most.

ps I don’t care if this post is old. Ain’t shit else going on here.

^^^ Don't let the OG trolls get to you man, they enjoy it when you buck up. lol
Anyways, I've got a friend who was renting a small two car garage on a lot, but decided it wasnt what he wanted to do right now. Its right in the heart of Taylorsville, if you want to take a look, shoot me a pm with your number if you do and I'll get ahold of him and get you in contact with the people.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts