Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Make: TSW
Model: Hockenheim R
Size: 16x7.5
Bolt pattern: 4x100
Offset: 40mm
Tires: Junk 205/45/16s
Center cap nuts and key: Included

Perfect Miata fitment. Not sure about anything else. Honda?

No curb rash. Prefer pick up in Bowling Green, but will deliver for $50. Fuck these gas prices.....:madrun:

$200

Andrew

·
DJxNightmare
1,454 Posts
Bump For Nice Wheels

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
When you say the tires are junk are you saying they have no tread left or they are just poor quality

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Looking for any trades?

·
Build it, Boost it, Break it
2,381 Posts
Are any bent at all?

·
40mpg and bang pow pow
10,200 Posts
I had the exact same wheels and they bent so damn easy. After a few months it was like riding on squares..

But they do look good as hell on some VW's.. GL w/ the sell...

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Are any bent at all?
No. if you want me to take more detailed pictures, I would be more than happy to do that. Just tell me what you want to see. The only thing wrong with these wheels is that the little TSW tag is missing from three of the wheels. You can see that pretty clearly in the pictures.

Andrew

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had the exact same wheels and they bent so damn easy. After a few months it was like riding on squares..

But they do look good as hell on some VW's.. GL w/ the sell...

I had these wheels on my Miata and there were no vibration issues at all, yet alone anything like "riding on squares." I took them off because the tires were bald and I didn't feel like spending the money on expensive rubber. I put the stock wheels back on the car because stock size tires are very inexpensive.

Andrew

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hhhmmmm...

I thought these would sell very fast. Is it not a fair price for these wheels? Do I need to post super high res pictures to show them in more detail? Someone needs these.

Andrew

·
Assistant Regional Manager
4,909 Posts
Bump for the wheels that pretty much got me into cars. Back in 1996 or so, my brother's friend had these wheels on his 95 Prelude, and that car got me into the "scene."

Anyway...bump for some sweet wheels.

·
A baby seal walks into a club
1,499 Posts
I seriously wish I could buy a little beater civic just so I could put these on it. I have loved these since the mid 90's. Bump for you.

·
A baby seal walks into a club
1,499 Posts
Shit, you have pm

1 - 20 of 23 Posts