502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Thread Killer
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was thinking a thread like this might be useful or appreciated. I know some of the board members will just say, "Don't speed and you won't have to worry about it." But I know that there are some of us that just can't seem to keep our foot out of it. Basically the jist of this thread is if you see a undercover/ unconvntional police car post it up. Make, Model, color, and Area. We don't need a specific location a cop is at at the time unless he is there frequently not something like I saw a regular cop car sitting on such and such road today. The types of things I think would be useful is something like dark green Chevy Camaro in the Iroquois area. Something along those lines.

If you think its a dumb idea, fine no input needed from you.

I'll start. (whenever you add to the list copy the previous version and add to it so that the latest addition has the complete list.)

Dark Blue Ford 500 Dixie Hwy Shively/PRP
Black Dodge Charger Dixie Hwy Shively/PRP

·
Last of The Mo'Ricans
1,063 Posts
Blue F-150 Waterson/Gene Syn

You're not going to beleive this but a Black Lincoln LS(thats right) Gene Syn, now thats prob drug task force, but no joke a Lincoln LS...

Black Dodge Charger on Gene synder too...

Navy Blue ford Explorer 06 I65/Gene synder

And of course the cameros....in like every color...

·
has bigger balls then you
3,041 Posts
Blue lick and southpark area
Green 99 f150 Silver
05 dodge crew cab
Black dodge durango
Silver unmarked Vics
Green jeep Larado ..

dont speed, or do anything in this area
they will pull you over for the smallest thing.
I got pulled over for "acting suspicious" and the officer didnt recognize my car and ive had this car for 6 months and lived in this area for 11 years

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Watterson = Harley Davidson F-150. ya i kno wtf
Gene Snyder = Brand new Acura tsx black. Just had two small blue strobes on the rear deck. But there was a car sitting in front of it so idk.

·
Punking bitches since 1984
9,817 Posts
I've seen a lot. Most were detective cars I assumed. The only "unmarked" police cars that I have seen pulling people over are the camaros, unmarked vics, and some Explorers.

Don't forget the Chargers.

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
Watterson = Harley Davidson F-150. ya i kno wtf
Gene Snyder = Brand new Acura tsx black. Just had two small blue strobes on the rear deck. But there was a car sitting in front of it so idk.
a TSX? no shit?! Thats crazy.

·
Thread Killer
6,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol after a couple pages you'll have members of 502 viewing every make and model suspiciously

you should keep it just to undercover cars that are common
Yeah I thought about that. Thats why I wanted to include the area so that you only have to be suspicious of known cars in the area.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Are you guys sure all these cars are police cars and not firefighters?

·
I don't like you.
16,086 Posts
this seems crazy. im just a simple country indiana boy. we all know and drink with the police.

·
Cameron Crazie
5,638 Posts
I remeber seeing a minivan with a providence sticker on the back no joke lol

·
Lament Configuration
1,818 Posts
I've been pulled over by Windstars, F-150's, Silverados, Camaro's, Tauruses, Chargers, etc. I've even seen an ugly ass Oldsmobile with tint and hidden lights. Back in the day my dad had a 5.0 Mustang with a little light he plugged into the cigarette lighter. He was a cop for 24 years, so I saw a lot of interesting things.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Im usually on the watterson from 64 to UofL once a day. I always seem at least one person pulled over.

That cop is a hard ass, he even gave a cops wife a ticket.

·
hi
2,020 Posts
If I got pulled over by some of these vehicles I would definatly ask for a marked vehicle to be present. TSX?

·
WHY DID YOU TURN??!!?
5,893 Posts
I counted 16 police cars marked and unmarked, and 2 special weapons and tactics vans in a single file line on watterson today.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts