502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
\""/ + ( . Y . )
18,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm amazed there is not a thread about this yet. I turned the game on in the first half when UK was up big on Vandy, it looked like it would be an easy win for UK. Vandy has fought back and it's in 2OT right now. Great game to watch, turn it on CBS to catch the end if you haven't been watching.

·
\""/ + ( . Y . )
18,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I didn't think either team was going to win for awhile, but it looks like UK pulled it out after double overtime.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO finally a signature win

i guess there not the WORST team in the world afterall

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
ranked 13 16-0- a pretty good signature win for losing to gardner webb, houston, etc.

·
Ah shucks fellas
5,477 Posts
16-1 baby.

That's the kinda feather in the cap you need to impress the selection guys. Although they need a lot more of them.

·
Premium Member
13,571 Posts
Ehh, to get into the NCAA's we've gotta win the SEC tourney.

Hell of a win for the Cats though!! I was listening to the radio at work just going nuts!

Hopefully this Vandy W, much like the one in 2003, will jumpstart the cats into a great SEC run!

·
Tupac is back
279 Posts
good win, I thought vandy was little over rated. I guess we will find out when they play some more sec games

·
50th Anniversary
4,114 Posts
fuck yea, the cats finally pulled it out (im a lil late) but im thinkin in order for us to have a good year/make NCAA, we gotta win the SEC outright, and/or the tourney. so pretty much we have to beat Vandy again, and Tennessee TWICE. not to mention florida and ole miss, whom r havin decent years as well.

·
\""/ + ( . Y . )
18,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
UK/Miss St is on ESPN right now

·
Ah shucks fellas
5,477 Posts
He certainly is a monster but the block he put on Paterson early in the second was ridiculous. He smacked Paterson's head hard enough to cause whiplash and gets no call.

If UK can pull this out they should really have a head of steam going through the rest of the SEC.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts