502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Morgan
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just let this guy test drive my talon and in the 10 minutes they were gone they broke the pass. axle and probably the tranny! I'm sooooo pissed now I don't have a car!

·
The Heartbeat of America
2,486 Posts
why didnt you go with him?

·
Morgan
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He said he would pay for it but I don't understand how you can fuck it up that bad in just a few minutes. He said he popped the clutch in 2nd gear coming up to a stop light. I guess I'm more in shock.

·
Still Sippin' Their Kool-Aid
10,681 Posts
He said he would pay for it but I don't understand how you can fuck it up that bad in just a few minutes. He said he popped the clutch in 2nd gear coming up to a stop light. I guess I'm more in shock.
Well it sucks that you're without a car for now, but at least he's paying to fix the problem he caused.

·
PELINKOVAC
9,893 Posts
damn thats some reamage to break a trans like that. and disrespect out the ass. what kind of person does shit like that? shoulda rode with the guy tho. :(

·
Doesn't have E.D.
3,824 Posts
Wow, Should have went with him....... I would never hand my keys over to a stranger.

·
Morgan
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yea I definately learned a lesson.

Reactions: TalonTSi96

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Never can trust a stranger. At least he said he'd pay for it though. Im sure that'll be the last time he abuses someone elses car too.

·
Morgan
2,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
tell him to buy you a shep trans :D
LOL we are going to pull the tranny tomorrow and see whats up, the axle is twisted bad. It's grinding every gear you put it in.

·
#royalty
2,370 Posts
it wasnt anyone from 502ss, was it?

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
Damn Morgan I'm sorry to hear that. If you all want an extra hand let me know. Oh by the way, the valve cover is working out excellently. I love that not loosing oil mod.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts