502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
The Rotary Masochist
2,741 Posts
Curious why all the fast car are gridded to the rear. Fun to watch though. "Mr Honda driver, please step to the side while we blow your doors off. Thank you kindly."

·
Now more rotarded
6,556 Posts
so why convert the car to RHD? Or are they in the process of making it lhd? Cause if you look in the floorboard there are pedals.

·
#royalty
2,370 Posts
lol i love at the end, that blue FD ( I think it was ) was trying to pass and he was like " I don't think so! " Pretty crazy

·
Mazda 12a powered Sandrail
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
so why convert the car to RHD? Or are they in the process of making it lhd? Cause if you look in the floorboard there are pedals.
That's in Aussie-land.

·
Now more rotarded
6,556 Posts
so did they move the steering wheel or not. I'm confused. Not that its hard to do. I was just watching the video then I noticed it had pedals on the passenger side. Was like why.

·
The Rotary Masochist
2,741 Posts
so did they move the steering wheel or not. I'm confused. Not that its hard to do. I was just watching the video then I noticed it had pedals on the passenger side. Was like why.

I think your eyes are playing tricks on you. Doesn't look like pedals to me.

·
Welcome to The War Room
2,518 Posts
Damn.... That lil car passed up.....well, everything! Sorta scary ya know, thinking that Duck may be able to do that one day, when he doesn't blow his moter that is.

·
Mazda 12a powered Sandrail
4,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Damn.... That lil car passed up.....well, everything! Sorta scary ya know, thinking that Duck may be able to do that one day, when he doesn't blow his moter that is.
I don't have the nuts to do that. I leave all the road-racing to Ludwig...

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts
that was nice. the red fd driver has some cahones. Little too close to other cars for me, but great to watch.

·
Best watch yo' self
2,381 Posts
that was nice. the red fd driver has some cahones. Little too close to other cars for me, but great to watch.
That's what makes it fun! Remember, if they have the money to compete in this manner, winning comes before bodywork.

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts
That's what makes it fun! Remember, if they have the money to compete in this manner, winning comes before bodywork.
Oh I realize that. I was surprised that even though they came close you didn't hear them hitting each other.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts