502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I have a set of Trick Flow Twisted Wedge heads I want to get rid of in a hurry. They are fully assembled and in great shape. With a trick flow stage 1 cam in a 91 Notchback and a stock shortblock car went 12.80s with edelbrock intake and no boost or nitrous. Only reasom I am selling is I am buying my frieds 01' alero off of her so that the dealership doesnt rape her on her trade in. I have Comp Cam Pro mag 1.6 roller rockers I will include with them for an additional $150. The cylinder heads cost $1286.95 if bought new through summit. The roller rockers cost $228.95. Save yourself some money and help me out. In great shape sorry only pics I have of them buyt they are well worth it. Call or email for more info. Located in Columbus, Indiana 47203
Thanks 502,
Chris
Note: please email or call, I check my email at work throughout the day but its easier if interested parties would call or email.

812-371-4135
[email protected]
http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/pts/529636699.html

·
The Heartbeat of America
2,486 Posts
pics?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Camaro92 sorry right now those are the only pics i have, I ripped them off my myspace lol. Ill snap some up in the next couple days if anyone still wants them. i have a set of Trick Flow heads off my 92 z28 you might be interested in if your looking for something for your F-body. Im putting some ealry 70's cast heads on it so I can sell it easier and concentrate on my notchback. Also guys im only located an hour from louisville. i also have a full 4 wheel disc 5 lug conversion on my 93 GT im wanting to get rid of rear end has 4.10 ford motorsports gears in it. $400 takes the rear end and all calibers and rotors. Bunch of parts laying around I want gone guys. thanks,
Chris

camaro for sale $3500

·
The Heartbeat of America
2,486 Posts
get up more pics of the heads. are they for a 350? what do you want for just them?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ill get some pics up of the camaro heads here shortly. Im at work now but I have some pics of them, I would like $750 for the camaro heads and $750 for the Ford heads, They were pressure checked and checked out at a Zimmermans which is a really good machine shop about 40 miles from where I live. They assembled the motor thats in the car, its a fully forged 355 with a lunati voodoo cam, super victor intake, and a holley 750 jetted down. It was built for a 200 shot but I never got to spray it before I pulled the motor back out to switch oil pumps, freakin meilling high volume that was in it put out too much oil pressure lol. The entire motor had 300 miles on it before I pulled it back out. SBC Heads have Less than 3000 miles total on them. The SBF have I was told less than 15,000 miles. If I can sell them in the next day or two I will take $725 for the ford heads.
thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
small block ford heads SOLD!!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts