502 Street Scene Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Still Sippin' Their Kool-Aid
10,681 Posts
My parents grew up and were good friends with the lead investigating officer for the Winston-Salem scene. Funny how we moved and lived 5 minutes away from the crime scene here in Louisville and my parents recently moved and now live 5 minutes away from the crime scene in Winston-Salem... freaky deaky.

·
Subie-Subie?!?!
1,658 Posts
I always heard the story as being that robbers broke in, expected no one to be there, found some killed them and hid them in the house. I guess I heard wrong.

·
:p
2,219 Posts
they wernt hidden, they were in the middle of the floor (lady and daughter) and gardener? out by the garage were you could see him when you walked up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yesterday somehow I found myself in a long discussion with an old lady. We were discussing the area and I told her I lived off of Covered Bridge Road in Oldham County.

She then mentioned the name of a book. And I forgot what it was. But supposedly there was some serious stuff going on that resulted in at least one murder on Covered Bridge Road. There was a book about it and later they made it into a movie.

What is the book called?
What is the movie called?

Premise was something about a kid who was supposed to be in med school. Took the money and didn't attend. He was a habitual liar. And then things got bad.

Like real bad.
The Book - Bitter Blood- Read It, Terrible, Tragic, but fascinating story, about this family, and what happened. Multifaceted, frustrating, and bizarre.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts