502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Just a reminder...
13,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No U.S. President has EVER bowed to a Muslim King. Until NOW. We are the United States. We don't BOW to ANYONE! There are a few aspects of this issue, which may SEEM trivial, that are so deeply disturbing. And here they are:

1)THEmESSIAH didn't have one of his minions go to Wal-Mart and buy the Saudi King an Ipod, or a collection of CD's. Nope. No embarassing gifts whatsoever. And he bowed.

2)HE LIED-what is WORSE than BOWING to a MUSLIM KING, is the fact that the White House DENIED that he bowed to the "king," insisting that he was merely chaking hands with a shorter person. You saw the video. If you didn't, I am sure you can find it on Youtube or SOMEWHERE. He bowed. Period. So why lie? He lied because he knows that is UNACCEPTABLE for a US President to BOW to the king of Saudi Arabia, or ANY king for that matter. So the fact that he LIED is probably worse than any other aspect of this incredibly inexcusable action. Why lie?

3)How many times has Nobama screwed up and not known protocol? The instances of him doing the wrong thing, against the custom of WHOEVER he was meeting are too numerous to mention. I don't remember him bowing to the Queen. Do YOU remember him bowing? The Queen was every bit as short as the muslim Queen, but he didn't bow to her, did he? No he didn't.

4)"The bow" explains much. Why the Giitmo is being closed, why the detainees are going to be released, why the word "terrorism" is not used any more, why the phrase "war on terrror" isn't used, why he wants to negotiate with the Taliban, why he wants to sit down and talk with Iran, why he wants to cut military spending, and the list goes on and on and on . . . look, the guy is muslim. If the muslim world isn't "his people," explain all these "coincidences."

Apparently Nobama didn't know the cameras were goint to CATCH him BOWING TO A MUSLIM KING. And I know, it seems like a small thing, but it is huge. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS, and THE mESSIAH'S ACTIONS speak MUCH LOUDER than any of his words. And you know this if nothing else: when a person lies, they are a liar. And you can't believe a liar, can you? You tell me. He should have just been MAN ENOUGH to admit he did it, and explain it away. But instead he chose to say he was just bending over to shake the hand of a shorter man.

If that WAS true, when you bend over to shake the hand of a child, or someone much shorter than you, do you bend over to the point that the top of your head is a FOOT below theirs? Look, Nobama is tall. And he is a liar. He BOWED to a Muslim King and isn't even man enough to admit the truth, because he doesn't want America, ESPECIALLY the 53% idiot contingent to know he BOWED, because if he admitted it, assuming the media would REPORT IT, his approval rating would drop to about 2% in about one second.

Nope. No Ipods, no embarrassing breach of protocol, no disrespect, no gaffes, he did just what a KING would want . . . for ANYONE to bow to him. And whaddyaknow . . . a man who was accused of being Muslim but denies it, a man who was born in Kenya but is unwilling to prove otherwise, a man whose policies are nothing if not soft on terror, chose to LIE his way out of the most obvious indication that he is a friend of the Muslim world FIRST, and the US President second.

Hey Barack, when you get back from your "Sorry For Being America, World Tour," come shake my hand. And since I am much shorter than you, don't forget to BOW!

·
Registered
5,319 Posts
They probably had the meeting in a foreign language discussing plans to end the world lmao.

Reactions: Boomh4u3r

·
Aggressive weiner Dogs FTW!
6,775 Posts
Wow, google that shit and you'll find all sorts of fun stuff. Bush held hands with him: :rt:

btw, isnt there a ban rule for posting email forwards on here?
Should be one for posting wackjob conspiericy videos as well.

Tis was not directed at you by the way.

·
死神
10,925 Posts
Another lump of shit from our old friend, Deadteg.

·
da juice was worth da squeeze
7,343 Posts
This thread is lame. FTL.

·
Ecu HackAr
6,059 Posts
It was a historic election and we are making history as speak, how did this not surprise you???? :rolleyes:

I would rather keep my tin foil hat then be a kool aid drinker........... :)

·
Libertarian
4,480 Posts
Obama makes me:blink:and:confused:

·
Really, really slow
2,132 Posts
The ignorance in this thread just blows my fucking mind. I feel like we should have a one man 502 survivor for anyone who creates a thread like this, and that individual must always lose.

·
blah blah blah
13,047 Posts
i could fucking care less about what that idiot does. Hopefully only 4 more years of this crap.

Reactions: metzger and Venom

·
blarg
7,110 Posts
yeah, because bush never lied about ANYTHING.

and yeah, I was pretty well ashamed of our previous administrations arrogance. His "either you're with us or against us mentality" MIGHT have rubbed people the wrong way.

btw, if you refuse to believe that people convert with the "once a muslim always a muslim" mentality, tell you're Christian friends to feel free to quit prosthyletizeing to non-believers, since apparently it doesn't matter anyways.

1 - 20 of 111 Posts