502 Street Scene Forums banner

61 - 76 of 76 Posts

·
Y B C M
1,570 Posts
Especially over minimum wage...come on now. No job at McDonalds is worth doing all that for. As soon as they told me to get naked I would have given them the middle finger, whipped my cock out and dipped it in their chicken nuggets, and left.
deep fried dick?...... painful.... haha.

·
Show me them boobies!
5,135 Posts
Apparently the guy on the phone acting like a cop had done this at a bunch of other mcdonalds around the country. This meaning calling them and acting like a cop, getting people to do stupid shit, but no one was dumb enough to go the distance like the good folks in mt. washington i guess.

They caught him by tracing the calling card he used, which he bought at wal-mart, and they got his face on video buying it...I think he lived in florida.
It wasn't as much as "all over the country" as it was just the KY/IN area. I read that he had tried it at over a dozen stores in KY alone. You think McDonald's would send out a memo, if you get a call from someone acting like a cop telling some hot young girl to get butt naked and suck cock then tell them no dice.

Anyways, part of the big reason why she probably won was one of McDonald's higher people testified in court that she should have been told before it started that she didn't have to participate in the strip search before it even started. Anyways, you think sucking some old dude's cock would be considered "cruel and unusual punishment" anyways.

·
Batmans B1tch
2,948 Posts
Apparently the guy on the phone acting like a cop had done this at a bunch of other mcdonalds around the country. This meaning calling them and acting like a cop, getting people to do stupid shit, but no one was dumb enough to go the distance like the good folks in mt. washington i guess.

They caught him by tracing the calling card he used, which he bought at wal-mart, and they got his face on video buying it...I think he lived in florida.

Why do you have the VT killer in your sig?

·
Batmans B1tch
2,948 Posts
What's the point in even calling to act like a Police Officer if you don't get in on the action eh? Seriously so, the Manager has to be behind this otherwise he would be like bitch get off my dick, you're fired!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Especially over minimum wage...come on now. No job at McDonalds is worth doing all that for. As soon as they told me to get naked I would have given them the middle finger, whipped my cock out and dipped it in their chicken nuggets, and left.
well atleast i know what happened to your balls, no chicken nuggets for me

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
That's the only people to blame here. McDonald's shouldn't be responsible, but they have money so lets sue them. The girl should get something because that was a honorable situation she had to go through. McDonald's shouldn't be responsible though. I bet this hoax was tried at other fast food restaurants, in that case they should be sued too for not warning every other fast food restaurant in existence.
I know.. I'm still absolutely dumfounded that she was awarded money.

Then again, it was a bullitt county jury.

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
Oh dont get me wrong for 6 mil. you better believe it.
haha.. I know. I mean, I'm not gay, but for 6 million, I'll be anything you want. :)

And ANYONE in here would seriously consider and probably do it as well, so don't act like you wouldn't.

valex already has 6 million so you would have to....

News to me!

·
LS1_E46 or LS1_RX8...
534 Posts

·
LS1_E46 or LS1_RX8...
534 Posts
It wasn't as much as "all over the country" as it was just the KY/IN area. I read that he had tried it at over a dozen stores in KY alone. You think McDonald's would send out a memo, if you get a call from someone acting like a cop telling some hot young girl to get butt naked and suck cock then tell them no dice.

Anyways, part of the big reason why she probably won was one of McDonald's higher people testified in court that she should have been told before it started that she didn't have to participate in the strip search before it even started. Anyways, you think sucking some old dude's cock would be considered "cruel and unusual punishment" anyways.
Yes, all over the country...wiki:

* The first report of such a call came in 1995, in Devil’s Lake, N.D.; another came later that year in Fallon, Nev. The caller, usually pretending to be a police officer investigating a crime, targeted stores in small towns and rural communities — areas where managers were more likely to be trusting.[1]
* A call to a McDonald's restaurant in Hinesville, Georgia resulted in a janitor performing a body cavity search on a 19-year old cashier.[2]
* A 17-year-old customer at a Taco Bell in Phoenix, Arizona was strip-searched by a manager receiving this kind of prank call.[3]
* On Nov. 30, 2000, the caller persuaded the manager at a McDonald's in Leitchfield, Ky., to remove her own clothes in front of a customer whom the caller said was suspected of sex offenses. The caller promised that undercover officers would burst in and arrest the customer the moment he attempted to molest her, said Detective Lt. Gary Troutman of the Leitchfield Police Department.[4]
* On May 29, 2002, a girl celebrating her 18th birthday -- in her first hour of her first day on the job at the McDonald's in Roosevelt, Iowa -- was forced to strip, jog naked and assume a series of embarrassing poses, all at the direction of a caller on the phone, according to court and news accounts.[5]
* On Jan. 26, 2003, according a police report in Davenport, Iowa, an assistant manager at an Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar conducted a degrading 90-minute search of a waitress at the behest of a caller who said he was a regional manager -- even though the man had called collect, and despite the fact the assistant manager had read a company memo warning about hoax calls just a month earlier. He later told police he'd forgotten about the memo.[6]
* On June 3, 2003, according to a city police spokesman in Juneau, Alaska, a caller to a Taco Bell there said he was working with the company to investigate drug abuse at the store, and had a manager pick out a 14-year-old customer -- and then strip her and force her to perform lewd acts.[7]
* At a Burger King in Pendleton, Ind., a supervisor was so intent on finishing a search of a 15-year-old girl in December 2001 that when the girl’s father arrived to pick her up from work, he had to jump over the counter to end her humiliation.
* And in Dover, Del., a Burger King manager who was strip-searching an 18-year-old employee in March 2003 fought off the worker’s mother and boyfriend so strenuously that state police had to be called.

Court records also show that over time, the demands in the hoax calls grew more perverse.

* At a McDonald’s in Hinesville, Ga., in February 2003, a 55-year-old janitor was told to put his finger in the vagina of a 19-year-old cashier, supposedly to look for contraband, according to court records.
* In Joplin, Mo., according to a police report, a caller in May 2004 persuaded a 16-year-old girl who was managing a Sonic restaurant to strip-search and perform oral sex on a 21-year-old male cook — and then got the cook to strip-search the manager.

·
Lament Configuration
1,818 Posts
Uhh, it's a hammer, and was replaced with M.C Hammer. Hammer Time!

·
Deuce Four
5,048 Posts
well atleast i know what happened to your balls, no chicken nuggets for me
Go ask your girlfriend what happened to my balls. :dnpzm:

:D

And I meant dipping them into the nuggets that were already cooked. :p Thought that would be obvious.

·
LS1_E46 or LS1_RX8...
534 Posts
I've seen this image several times on Fox 41 so, no I don't get the joke you are trying to display on here. So, please do :rolleyes:
I had a feeling you wouldn't get it...note the different hammers...

·
Registered
44 Posts
Go ask your girlfriend what happened to my balls. :dnpzm:

:D

And I meant dipping them into the nuggets that were already cooked. :p Thought that would be obvious.
did she take your balls cuz u have lost them everyone has noticed your change if u wanted to have a sex change u shoulda told me when i lived near mexico coulda hooked u up for cheap

and no the fact that they would be cooked was never brought up

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is ludacris, strip searching, jumping up and down, even kissing the guy I can see, in a fucking reatarded 18 year old girls eyes a questionable thing to do.
But oral sex? Jesus christ, I can see the old, PERVERTED guy taking advantage of the situation, but WHAT THE HELL was she thinking, no person in their right mind would see " Giving the man oral sex" as part of ANY routine police work. This is a scandall, planned out, it simply has to be.

If not, and the girl really is that braindead, they might as well told her " Her clothes had ghosts in them, and to take them off. "
She did protest all along. There was another female with Summers as witness at first so it seemed legit. The girld cloths we're taken. It was when Nice a much bigger guy came in that the girl was totally terrified. She was afraid of the much larger Nice. She said "No" and "this is ridiculous" when he had her kneel down for oral sex. He told her to do it or he would hit her. She performed oral sex under fear of bodily harm. He got 5 years jail time. Summers should not have got a cent...that is unreal you get a guy to watch over s naked girl.

61 - 76 of 76 Posts