502 Street Scene Forums banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Ah shucks fellas
5,477 Posts
As the father, brother, uncle, cousin, etc of this girl, how do you not kill every worthless piece of shit that entered that room and didn't do anything? Seriously. Not an ass whopping, literally blowing their heads into thousands of little pieces.

If a male has any goal in life it should always be to protect the women in their life. What they did was rape, and rape constitutes death, pure and simple.

·
Doesn't have E.D.
3,824 Posts
Part of that video seemed shady, how she walked in paying no attention to the naked girl there, it seemed staged. I bet Nix had it all planned out, and probably knew the man on the phone, and his wife, summers, or w/e was in on it.. I mean, what kind of manager will "return to work" with a naked teenager in the office, FOR 3 HOURS. Something's wrong here.

·
Registered
2,566 Posts
The blame was split 50/50 with McDonalds and the hoax caller. I doubt he has 3.05 million dollars to pay the girl. McDonalds will appeal too. It will be quite sometime until that girl sees much if any money. If the rumors are true that they turned down a settlement much grater than 6.1 million then she will probably turn around and sue her lawyer for malpractice.
That 6.1 grows by .12% percent for each day she doesn't get paid.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Personaly I think McD's should just award her a plaque describing how much of a moron she is. If anyone should have to shell out money it should be the manager and her ex.

·
Brutalizing Members Since 03
14,852 Posts
.... ok .. yes or no... she was forced to suck a dick?.........
Forced. no. Told there was a cop on the phone thats says. "you have to suck his dick or you go to jail." yes.

·
showing you who's boss!!
12,245 Posts
I think this was an elaborate, staged, and deliberate plan to sue McD's from the start.....get 3-4 people involved, get a straight story, have something happen in a HUGE company's backroom, and sue the big company after the main perpetrator WALKS....genius.

1. find accomplices
2. set plan in motion
3. act dumb
4.?????
5. Profit!!!

·
blarg
7,110 Posts
you get a mill for hot coffee and only 6 for what that girl went through???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFXeXK3szOk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqUm-Zk3_Ws
You do realize that the woman who spilled the coffee on her lap:

A: got awarded 640,000 dollars.
B: Received third degree burns to her legs/butt/groin because the coffee was, in fact, served at 180 degrees, 32 degrees below boiling, and hot enough to scald you.
C: originally sought 20 thousand dollars, and attempted to settle numerous times before it went to trial.

I'd say having to live with scar tissue on your legs/ass/bajingo would merit some skrilla. oh, and btw, mcdonalds had over 700 burn cases, some of them netting settlements of 500k

·
seriously.
2,602 Posts
As the father, brother, uncle, cousin, etc of this girl, how do you not kill every worthless piece of shit that entered that room and didn't do anything? Seriously. Not an ass whopping, literally blowing their heads into thousands of little pieces.

If a male has any goal in life it should always be to protect the women in their life. What they did was rape, and rape constitutes death, pure and simple.
Very well put.

I do, however, feel that this was a plan to get money from McDonald's. The idea that someone (who is not diagnosed mentally retarded/unstable) would endure a horrific event like that just because someone on the phone told their manager to tell them to without raising a giant protest is just asinine.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
So the caller on the phone was the chic's boyfriend? How could she not tell that was him on the phone when she was talking to the caller? The caller just gets 6 month in jail for all this.

·
Doesn't have E.D.
3,824 Posts
It is ludacris, strip searching, jumping up and down, even kissing the guy I can see, in a fucking reatarded 18 year old girls eyes a questionable thing to do.
But oral sex? Jesus christ, I can see the old, PERVERTED guy taking advantage of the situation, but WHAT THE HELL was she thinking, no person in their right mind would see " Giving the man oral sex" as part of ANY routine police work. This is a scandall, planned out, it simply has to be.

If not, and the girl really is that braindead, they might as well told her " Her clothes had ghosts in them, and to take them off. "

·
Premium Member
26,373 Posts
I think this was an elaborate, staged, and deliberate plan to sue McD's from the start.....get 3-4 people involved, get a straight story, have something happen in a HUGE company's backroom, and sue the big company after the main perpetrator WALKS....genius.

1. find accomplices
2. set plan in motion
3. act dumb
4.?????
5. Profit!!!

hha.. yea, we thought about this the other night, I said the same thing.

·
Deuce Four
5,048 Posts
Very well put.

I do, however, feel that this was a plan to get money from McDonald's. The idea that someone (who is not diagnosed mentally retarded/unstable) would endure a horrific event like that just because someone on the phone told their manager to tell them to without raising a giant protest is just asinine.
Especially over minimum wage...come on now. No job at McDonalds is worth doing all that for. As soon as they told me to get naked I would have given them the middle finger, whipped my cock out and dipped it in their chicken nuggets, and left.

·
Show me them boobies!
5,135 Posts
so she's got 6 million and she sucks cock eh?????

Bitch is golden.

·
死神
10,925 Posts
thats just too ridiculous to believe. she sucked his dick? What?!

·
LS1_E46 or LS1_RX8...
534 Posts
Apparently the guy on the phone acting like a cop had done this at a bunch of other mcdonalds around the country. This meaning calling them and acting like a cop, getting people to do stupid shit, but no one was dumb enough to go the distance like the good folks in mt. washington i guess.

They caught him by tracing the calling card he used, which he bought at wal-mart, and they got his face on video buying it...I think he lived in florida.

41 - 60 of 76 Posts