502 Street Scene Forums banner
21 - 40 of 76 Posts

·
my turbo can beat up ur turbo
2,309 Posts
you know it sounds messed up but hey screw the system. The hell with McDonalds if you can make 6 mil off them then hey more power to ya.

God knows if I had the chance for any reason I would sue a large billion dollar corparation. Its the american dream get rich and not having to work for it.

I just hope she knows in the future to not be so damn gulable and to invest some of that shit so she aint broke in 5 years.

·
Doesn't have E.D.
3,824 Posts
Does somebody want to update the thread with cliffnotes as to what happened, exactly?

·
Flagrant Fouler
1,796 Posts
I don't think that she deserved anything other than a Here's your sign award. Who in their right mind would say OK this sounds legit? I am going to stand on a table, strip, give a BJ, and then let some dirty bullitt county guy touch me while I'm naked. Not unless I work at Gobbles. Most if not all of us would say fuck that fuck on the phone come arrest my ass. I will be the guy in the parking lot giving my Half Baked termination.

·
Brutalizing Members Since 03
14,852 Posts
ehh... for 6 mil... I don't know.. :)

I can't believe I just said that.

Oh dont get me wrong for 6 mil. you better believe it.

·
Blevins Girl!!!
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Maybe I misheard, but did they not offer to settle with her before the case for anywhere between $10-20 million??

Anyways, I didn't keep up with much of it. But asking for $200 million for not having a little bit of common sense is a little out to lunch. Why the hell would you get "strip searched" at McD's anways?? She try to hide some frozen chicky nuggets in her va-jay-jay??

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
so who was the caller? Was the manager and her fiance behind all this?

Do any of you all think the girl was in on it as well just to get money from mcdonalds?

·
Blevins Girl!!!
5,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Do any of you all think the girl was in on it as well just to get money from mcdonalds?
She had a nice smile on her face when the jury came out and handed the verdict over to the judge. I can see asking for like a million but $200mil is ooc. Made me feel like she was just in it for money.

I like when the press asked what she was going to do with her money..... she looked at her weirdo lawyer and said she wanted to go to law school.

·
Doesn't have E.D.
3,824 Posts
What happened, link?

·
Deuce Four
5,048 Posts
I hope a plane crashes on their house, both of them.

Ibetshesplitsthemoneywithhermanagerandgomakelesbianloveinhawaii

·
Doesn't have E.D.
3,824 Posts

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Yeah, I watched the vid too. Donna Summers is one stupid ass bitch.

"Oh, you want me to get one of my young female employees naked, and then let an old man in the room with her alone? Okay".

Nix is also a piece of shit for taking advantage of the situation like he did. He could've stopped any of it at any point.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Couldnt they hear this Hoax that was happening in the Midwest? They could be like...since mcdonalds never warned us about this, lets do this and sue them? I hope Mcdonalds appeal and they dont get squat. Coinicdenace (sp) that the manager had to work late that night?

·
Thread Killer
704 Posts
Everyone in this case is a moron bottom line. Who the hell is going to do this shit like get naked at my work for some old dude. Maybe its because i am a criminal justice guy but this is just unreal to me how moronic people are.

·
Deuce Four
5,048 Posts
LOL yea i'm certainly not getting strip searched for a job that pays minimum wage. McDonalds can suck MY dick for that one.

21 - 40 of 76 Posts