502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
my slammed>your slammed
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else watch this show? I think it's pretty bad ass. If you haven't checked it out yet, do so. Only 3 episodes into the new season so far, pretty intense.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Fuck yes, I love it. I've only watched the first episode this season I think. I may catch up tonight. Badass show though, fucking great.

·
Still Sippin' Their Kool-Aid
10,681 Posts
I love SOA, one of my favorite shows on! FX puts out some shows that rival the likes of HBO and Showtime.

·
1,825 Posts
SoA is where its at. I watch it errrr week, good stuff.

·
Banned
10,878 Posts
Very good show, saw every episode so far except for the last one. Might watch it tonight or tomorrow. I can't wait till Breaking Bad comes back on.

·
my slammed>your slammed
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I need to watch this show from the beginning, like season 1. Just so everything makes since, I'm pretty much caught up now. But watching it from this season kinda threw me off at first. Taking that flat bed and ramming it into the hotel was straight gangster.

·
my slammed>your slammed
5,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Anyone still keeping up with this? The season finale was well last night.

I'm a little biased on the way it ended, but it will make way for a great new season to begin. This season was unreal, you can't even describe it. That ATF bitch is psycho for setting that up like that, especially after the whole oppie(sp?) case with his wife.

·
Registered
635 Posts
I missed a couple episodes a while back so I kinda slacked off, but once they are all out and up to date on Hulu or some site imma have myself a marathon so I can get caught back up :D

·
makes you go BOOM!
822 Posts
yep, the AB guy took it like a man though. He knew he was caught. Another 10 minutes of the show last night would have been great.... now I have to wait until the next season starts.... damn you fx, damn you...

·
Banned
10,878 Posts
Anyone still keeping up with this? The season finale was well last night.

I'm a little biased on the way it ended, but it will make way for a great new season to begin. This season was unreal, you can't even describe it. That ATF bitch is psycho for setting that up like that, especially after the whole oppie(sp?) case with his wife.
I have a feeling she is going to die. I hope so at least.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts