502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Maybe TheBlueMartin wants to come back up here about now. Its not so bad really as long as the wind doesn't blow, you can dress for it. Tonight is supposed to be the coldest for the week though so thats always good.

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts
Sweet. Oh how I miss living in Canada.

How much snow do you have right now?

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
1ft. Its been a slow winter.

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts

·
The Heartbeat of America
2,486 Posts
hell no fuck -15 deg.

·
Cameron Crazie
5,638 Posts
Celcius or Ferinheight

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well it got down to -18F about an our after the original post, but its back up to -9F at 8:30. The sun isn't up yet, so the temp will slowly rise.

And Nolan normal for this time of year is 18" so were about 6" shy. Hell the last 9" we got just last week.

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts
Well it got down to -18F about an our after the original post, but its back up to -9F at 8:30. The sun isn't up yet, so the temp will slowly rise.

And Nolan normal for this time of year is 18" so were about 6" shy. Hell the last 9" we got just last week.
Cool. My grandpa up in Canada said he was getting a lot of snow about two weeks ago, but recently sent me an email saying that it had pretty much stopped. Wish I still lived up there since I really loved the snow and going out on the snowmobile.

·
Cameron Crazie
5,638 Posts
Fuuuuuuuuck that lol.

·
showing you who's boss!!
12,245 Posts
lol @ "brrrr"....

Actually, I WOULD love to visit you .

·
Banned
19,817 Posts
Since there's snow on the ground, where do I sign up? I need to snowboard like crazy!

·
Two tons of FWD awesomeness..
7,616 Posts
Maybe TheBlueMartin wants to come back up here about now. Its not so bad really as long as the wind doesn't blow, you can dress for it. Tonight is supposed to be the coldest for the week though so thats always good.
Man, id live up there year round in a heartbeat if I could. My wife might be able to find a job, but not me. Guess I'll just have to visit ever few years...

oh, once I find the camera's USB cable after we're moved, I need to take a picture of the painting I had done for my wife's xmas gift (of the alpine lake above Indp. Gold Mine State Park). It came out great..

·
LEXASSSSS
3,728 Posts
I hate cold weather. Snow. Ice. Blah.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts