502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I have some Aluminum Trick Flow heads I want to get rid of for a small block chevy. I am trying to get my friends car off of her. She is in a jam and Im selling all the stuff I have laying around. Anyways very low miles on them, less than 3000 and there are no problems with them. This is exactly how they are currently. If someone is serious about getting them Ill take them right off the motor, it will take 45 minutes but please dont waste yout time or my time if your not serious. I planned on selling the car in the spring and the way resale values are on f-bodys the car is worth the same with cast iron heads on it. The engine was in my 92 camaro with a forged 355, lunati voodoo cam, a holley 750 jetted down, single 3 inch exhaust and a 5 spd. and would hang with my friends mustang that runs 12.70s Any questions email or call. located in Columbus, Indiana 47203 hour from Louisville.
Thanks,
Chris

812-371-4135
[email protected]

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
$3500 for it with cast iron heads, paint on the roof is starting to fade and the heater core is out of it.

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
5spd, it will have 2.02 cast iron heads on it though but still shouild be a low 13 second car. It still has 3.23s in it, I never shifted it hard when id run it so theres a lot of potential there for it to be reall fast. It had the nitrous plate on it and all the solenoids, I never ran the main line because I wanted to break the motor in. I have access to a turbo 400 with reverse manual valve body and a 2800 stall that was going to go in it but decided to hold off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts