1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
11,111 Posts
I hope they pass the law, but that still won't fix the problem. It's illegal to run a red light and I see people doing that just about every day.

·
Respect My Authorita!!!!
6,449 Posts
its about time they did that, i know from here to ashland i see it all the time and its a really big pain in the ass when you have 2 cars on both sides going the same speed.

·
Yakuza
8,543 Posts
$206 fine.....Bring that law to KY right now. It is crazy on our roads with people in the left lane. Hell, I do most of my passing in the right lane these days. Even that can get you a ticket.

·
Do you like waffles?
2,386 Posts
i just start honkin when someone is in the left lane goin that slow. they get pissed and flick me off but o well they will get over it eventually.

·
RIP
1,623 Posts
I agree with this thread. But its worse to pass in the right lane IMO that could cause an accident.

·
Registered
6,202 Posts
Yep I hope somethin like that gets passed. I dont mind people driving in the left lane as long as they are going faster than traffic in the right. But its common courtesy to MOVE over once you've safely passed said slower traffic.

·
seriously.
2,602 Posts
I hope they pass the law, but that still won't fix the problem. It's illegal to run a red light and I see people doing that just about every day.
This law is not about fixing the problem, but rather to enlighten (with a hefty fine) the morons who are clueless about driving etiquette and safety.

I think it's about time some enforcement of this has come about and I can only pray that it trickles down to KY.

We need to start a petition to get this enforced.

·
Registered
2,663 Posts

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Pass in right lane, get infront of them, slow them down and they will get in right lane and then continue speeding. Or you could be like my friend, and pass in the secret left lane (sholder) and watch peoples faces twist when they have a car passing them where it shouldent be XD

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
I agree with this thread. But its worse to pass in the right lane IMO that could cause an accident.
Driving slow in the left lane is more likely to cause an accident than passing in the right lane. How is passing in the right lane more dangerous than passing in the left? Maybe if people properly used the left lane it would be more accident prone to pass on the right because there would be more people merging from right to left. But if people properly used the left lane, passing in the right lane wouldn't be necessary.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts