502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got done watching it, and despite how over used it is on here...

epic

Fucking epic, from the Janitors real name (Glenn Matthews/Tony?) to Cox's real feelings about JD, to the home movie at the end. The only thing I didn't like is now I'm not going to have any new shows to watch for a few months. But that ending was pretty much perfect, can't think of anything I'd change about it.

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
There is a story behind the name Tony. Too long to type out on the phone but they put Tony in there as a joke for all the people on the scrubs forums. And yes epic episode. Just sad to see it end. One of my favorite shows.

·
I piss excellence
1,655 Posts
ya this show ending is really upsetting for me, i've been watching it for 8 seasons when they started it in 01'. i've got all the seasons on dvd (waiting for them to release 8). come winter when scrubs is suppose to start their new season like all the other winter/spring season shows it will be pretty upsetting.

this episode was amazing tho, my favorite part was the hallway where everyone lined up saying their goodbyes to jd and they had laverne, even tho it was just a vision it was a really moving part, probably because their use of peter gabriels song book of love.

when they threw that tony part out i was like holy shit, i've been on the scrubs message boards for about 5 years haha.

·
Registered
11,024 Posts
It really was an amazing episode. Told you Adam. But now I'm sad I have to wait for new ones. I'm going to miss Sarah Chalke.

·
I piss excellence
1,655 Posts
It really was an amazing episode. Told you Adam. But now I'm sad I have to wait for new ones. I'm going to miss Sarah Chalke.
there wont be new ones most likely, last night was supposed to be the series finale, not just the season.

·
Premium Member
9,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There is a story behind the name Tony. Too long to type out on the phone but they put Tony in there as a joke for all the people on the scrubs forums. And yes epic episode. Just sad to see it end. One of my favorite shows.
I've seen the YouTube clip where you can hear an extra referring to the Janitor as Tony, I found it pretty hilarious.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts