502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Cripple
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
S2000 is gone and i need this gone to buy my next car. willing to drop price alot for quick sale. i just bought this kit and didnt get to install it.

Up for sale is my turbo kit with about 500 miles on everything. If there are any questions, request for more pictures, etc. please let me know. I will check my PM's regularly so I should be able to get back fairly quickly.

The turbo is a Precision 5759 Turbo, T3 turbine housing with Vband Discharge. The manifold is tubular with Stainless downpipe, Tial 44mm wastegate and blow off valve. The intercooler is a custom Garret bar & plate 24x12x3.5. All couplers are 4ply and Vibrant in brand. Stainless steel oil supply and return lines. TIG welded intercooler piping, and a 4” intake tube with K&N Intake Filter. There is also a heat shield and battery tray.

The kit is 99% bolt on with the exception of slight trimming of a seam weld on the unibody directly behind the passenger side shock tower. This is for clearance of the wastegate and cannot be seen once the kit is installed.
Price: $4000 or next decent offer

also comes with 1000cc injectors and resistor box and walbro 255 fuel pump.

·
Cripple
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it were a jeep or a diesel id be down. Or an lsx s13...

·
Triangle Chokes and Arm Bars
1,629 Posts
Bump for a sweet setup

·
Cripple
2,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks guys, really need this gone asap. willing to take offers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts