502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Slide or Die
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok i know its been done befor but i cant find the write up or many pictures of it. so has anyone on here ever done it or know anyone that has? I am also looking for parts like the dash all the trim the console.

·
Registered
461 Posts
i believe the enjukuracing s13.5 has a s14 dash in it, i think they look a little better and was wondering how much you have to modify to make them fit myself, i'll look around.

·
Slide or Die
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i know they fit and very little is done to make it fit. only thing i need to know is how they did the flasher button, the defrost and the ac controls work. the hazards on a s13 is by the steering wheel while the s14 is above the radio.here is a pic of one in a s13 with s13 doors to.

·
Slide or Die
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
found more pics

said this was the only thing that didnt mount up right. Said it fit perfect up agaisnt the front glass and 2 out of 3 bolt holse line up.and the doors close fine with out s14 door panels.

·
Slide or Die
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The s14 das kills the s13 in looks. Also the s14 dashes dont crack so no need to swap dashes because cracks. I knwo someone has to have a dash from a wrecked s14. the dash dosent have to be perfect i just want a s14 dash.

·
Slide or Die
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
O, thats pretty far. And im not going to go therw the trouble of shipping a blown dash. thanks for the offer if you ever come arond the paducha area let me know or if you know some1 that could bering it down.

·
Slide or Die
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ill look today to see how far BG is im 50miles from paducha so im sre BG is a good ways.

·
I'm thinking Arby's
9,907 Posts
no gay ass airbag, and I am not a fan of big squared off dash's like the s14. Besides mine is not cracked and is just as fresh as any s14 dash. I don't see why it is so hard to find a unr-cracked s13 black dash I have had 2 of them counting the one that is already in my car. s14 dash's don't crack b/c they are newer duh... s13>s14 all day bishes. Now the seats on the other hand....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts