502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need some quick assistance with my offset, as I'm worried I'm purchasing the wrong sized spacers. The seller has agreed to hold off on my purchase until I can confirm the correct size.

Here is my wheel & tire setup with the offset:

Front: 17x8.5 (235/40-17 tires) +33 offset
Rear: 17x9.5 (255/40-17 tires) +38 offset

I have an S14 1996 240sx. The fenders have not been rolled, but this can be done if necessary. I have purchased a set of four 20mm hub-centric spacers. My concern is how much this will push the wheels out and whether or not it will be a good flush look or if they will stick out too far? I also don't want to compromise the handling of the vehicle.

Anybody know if this combination of spacers and wheels will produce a good looking & handling offset? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
11,857 Posts
It should look pretty good with the spacers. Definitely won't be sticking out. Probably will be SLIGHTLY sunk in, but not much.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ok, so maybe I should take it a little further and get the 25mm spacers instead? =)

Don't be afraid to say yes so I can have you roll the fenders afterwards. haha

·
Premium Member
11,857 Posts
That would work too.

I had 9inch + 15 and 10inch +12 with a roll if you want to compare in that offset calculator.

·
GOT HEEM
9,658 Posts
Unless you just really like the wheels, I would almost just buy another set with better offsets and try to use spacers as least as possible.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Exactly, but I just spent like $1,500 on the wheels, and despite my request for the widest possible fit they ended up smallish. =(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts