502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Wooo Wooo Watch This!!
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a few 100 ft rolls of 18 gauge wire. Black and red. Where locally can I get suck a thang? I'm using the wire to wire up my gauges in my car.

·
Super Moderator
12,796 Posts
Home Depot, Radio Shack, Lowes... Must be a lot of gauges :eek3:

·
Wooo Wooo Watch This!!
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Home Depot, Radio Shack, Lowes... Must be a lot of gauges :eek3:

Home Depot doesn't have it. I work there and have already looked. Lowes also doesn't have it. I guess I wil just order it from Summit.

No it is just 3 gauges. I just need 100 ft rolls so I have enough to do my friends gauges in his car.

·
Registered
155 Posts
If summit is like other autoparts stores I've seen, they'll charge an insane price for wire! RadioShack can probably order a spool, been awhile since I've bought anything like that from them. There used to be a cable and wire supplier off Decimal drive in Bluegrass Industrial park. I'd check Peerless on 7th st, and mcmaster.com. I always get stuff the next day from mcmaster, they usually ship out of Indiana.

·
Registered
12,052 Posts
I ordered all of my wire for my car from Summit, best prices I could find on the internet, and the wire is very good quality. My 16ga 100' spools were like $6.95 a piece, and available in 9 different colors :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
I ordered all of my wire for my car from Summit, best prices I could find on the internet, and the wire is very good quality. My 16ga 100' spools were like $6.95 a piece, and available in 9 different colors :)
Damn, that's a good price!

·
Nismo power
1,025 Posts
NAPA and Carquest have it

1 - 11 of 11 Posts