502 Street Scene Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OKay before I reveal who I really am let me just say this that I actually do have these and I need to sell them they are exactly 17in RIAX rims who I bought from someone that use to be on here that I am going to remain nameless..These rims are in good condition but they just need new tires.... I am selling them for $300.00
For those that don't believe me that I don't have them, I have posted pictures along with this thread.....
If you are interested you may e-mail me at [email protected]
Thats right...If you haven't figured out by now its the infamous Swimmergl but this time I am serious about trying to sell these rims..
Thanks
Amanda

·
seriously.
2,602 Posts
It is bent.

In several places.

Good luck with the sale. If the rest look like that, you may want to add an OBO.

·
Just a reminder...
13,805 Posts
Where'd the dents come from, your mad tyte drifting skillz?

EDIT: Fuck you Justin.

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
Or weldergl99.
I'm wondering why she dropped swimming for a hobby and went to welding. Is this just for the winter until it warms up again? I mean they have heated pools at the Y. :dunno:

·
& Gang
25,168 Posts
I bought it from my x and he didnt tell me that they were bent
And you were too clueless to realize this from looking at them, so you are now trying to ditch them on someone else.

Way to make your comeback onto 502, trying to screw someone over with some junk ass wheels.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts