502 Street Scene Forums banner
628 views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Boosted_Colt 
#1 ·
blue sti and my hatch on 64 good race. what under the hood damn your fast!

boosted red gts eclipse on 64 good race only had ya by 3 cars good race.

yellow colbot ss those things are slow even being super charged.

black gtp on 64 that was fun we both almost wrecked damn simi cut us off. dont know who could of won that.

black cummings dodge give it up ill call you when i need a tow. on racing me through shelbyville not going to work jails not very fun.

silver/blue corvette enough is enough. your too fast i can't hold ya we already figured this out you had me by a long shot. next time instead of just flying up on me line up beside me and lets do a roll on from 30. i'll stick with you a lot better than you blowing by me like that. then expecting me to race you.

purple camaro with rims, body kit, exaust, hood i hope your a v6 cause i murderd you on 265.
i dont know if any of you all are on here but i had fun keep em coming! if you've tryed running me i wont if i got the kids in car sry. just not worth it

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm really starting to think you're a joke account or you somehow managed to dodge or ignore every single grammar and spelling lesson ever thrown at your brain. I hope to jeebus you never decide to expand the massive wasteland that once was the gene pool you crawled out of.

Reactions: mustanginky
#6 ·
Out of curiosity, how did you find this site? Did someone refer you?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.