502 Street Scene Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
blue sti and my hatch on 64 good race. what under the hood damn your fast!

boosted red gts eclipse on 64 good race only had ya by 3 cars good race.

yellow colbot ss those things are slow even being super charged.

black gtp on 64 that was fun we both almost wrecked damn simi cut us off. dont know who could of won that.

black cummings dodge give it up ill call you when i need a tow. on racing me through shelbyville not going to work jails not very fun.

silver/blue corvette enough is enough. your too fast i can't hold ya we already figured this out you had me by a long shot. next time instead of just flying up on me line up beside me and lets do a roll on from 30. i'll stick with you a lot better than you blowing by me like that. then expecting me to race you.

purple camaro with rims, body kit, exaust, hood i hope your a v6 cause i murderd you on 265.
i dont know if any of you all are on here but i had fun keep em coming! if you've tryed running me i wont if i got the kids in car sry. just not worth it

·
Fingering you like a tiger.
1,353 Posts
I'm really starting to think you're a joke account or you somehow managed to dodge or ignore every single grammar and spelling lesson ever thrown at your brain. I hope to jeebus you never decide to expand the massive wasteland that once was the gene pool you crawled out of.

Reactions: mustanginky

·
Super Moderator
12,795 Posts
Out of curiosity, how did you find this site? Did someone refer you?

·
Running with a HX40
998 Posts
Lets race back to 1st grade. What do you drive? I'll look for ya and blow your doors off lil buddy.

·
Grenade Free America
1,108 Posts
he prolli drives a 93 hatch :dunno:
but i am starting to belive this is the stupidest person on this site.

·
^video game dork
1,991 Posts
blue sti and my hatch on 64 good race. what under the hood damn your fast!

boosted red gts eclipse on 64 good race only had ya by 3 cars good race.

yellow colbot ss those things are slow even being super charged.

black gtp on 64 that was fun we both almost wrecked damn simi cut us off. dont know who could of won that.

black cummings dodge give it up ill call you when i need a tow. on racing me through shelbyville not going to work jails not very fun.

silver/blue corvette enough is enough. your too fast i can't hold ya we already figured this out you had me by a long shot. next time instead of just flying up on me line up beside me and lets do a roll on from 30. i'll stick with you a lot better than you blowing by me like that. then expecting me to race you.

purple camaro with rims, body kit, exaust, hood i hope your a v6 cause i murderd you on 265.
i dont know if any of you all are on here but i had fun keep em coming! if you've tryed running me i wont if i got the kids in car sry. just not worth it

for some reason this made me lol :p

·
Running with a HX40
998 Posts
I'll blow this guys doors off in typing class and on the streets! :loco:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts