Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

and yes i need rear disc haha lol :p

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
decided to do something different instead of have the same set of wheels as 8 other cars in the area

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea they are crazy light! i couldnt believe how much they weighed when i pulled them out of the box, they weigh less then 10 lbs thats for sure but dont know the exact weight

·
boosted family car ;)
2,259 Posts
i think those woud look good on my 240 where did you order them from? and how much

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol i aint tellin, i dont want anyone else gettin ideas to get my wheels, i got them cause im the only one in this area, but if you really want go for it i guess :(

·
I'm thinking Arby's
9,907 Posts
talking shit and you drive this lol. wheels would look good if they had nice brakes behind them. Fake wheels are not my thing my understand why honda owners get them.

·
502throttle.com
1,026 Posts
i never cared for 4 spoke wheels til i seen them on your car, and they actually look pretty good, sets the civic off for sure.

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol i aint tellin, i dont want anyone else gettin ideas to get my wheels, i got them cause im the only one in this area, but if you really want go for it i guess :(
talking shit and you drive this lol. wheels would look good if they had nice brakes behind them. Fake wheels are not my thing my understand why honda owners get them.
yea lol, i def have the money for some volks, but i just dont see the point for paying for brand name wheels, looks are looks to me, adn im talkn shit but not for how fast my car is *right now* im just talkn shit to moses and simon, and i mean ass beating wise more like lol jk....sorta :naughty:

·
Seth Tecnica International
19,154 Posts
Then why did you have those fake 17's prior to your Advans? That's the reason people get them.

I wanted to get some like this for my car a while back, but couldn't find the color I wanted.

·
I'm thinking Arby's
9,907 Posts
Then why did you have those fake 17's prior to your Advans? That's the reason people get them.

I wanted to get some like this for my car a while back, but couldn't find the color I wanted.
I meant they where knock offs seth, mine were real ricer wheels, quit trying to ride me. Your starting to get on my nerves... I hated my old shit but that was all I had to put tires on (and didn't buy them) besides my stock steelies which I should have kept on there. I like the wheels but not for rwd cars. I have not seen a real jdm wheel that I have liked better then drag or rota wheels for a honda...

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ok back to my wheel comments i dont want an argument in this thread to start please

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
I WILL preach on
2,811 Posts
I usually hate 4 spokes, but those look nice on your ride.

They appear to be made of metal and hold the tire on the car. If they are as round as they look then I'd say they're "real".

·
Almost done
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I usually hate 4 spokes, but those look nice on your ride.

They appear to be made of metal and hold the tire on the car. If they are as round as they look then I'd say they're "real".
lol haha true, i need to get some real pics up though

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
those look like shit.

lol. jk, look decent, take some better pics.

1 - 20 of 94 Posts